For cyclists and athletes who want to listen to music without jeopardizing their safety, AfterShokz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones are the solution. Using open-ear listening technology, they allow sound to transmit directly to the inner ear, bypassing the ear canal. This keeps your ears open so that you can still hear traffic sounds or your friend talking. Made with athletes in mind, these sweat-proof headphones feature OpenFit design for reliable stability and a secure fit. PremiumPitch audio provides full frequency reproduction from 20Hz to 20kHz and a solid bass boost. The command control buttons allow you to easily change tracks, adjust volume, or answer phone calls. With 6 hours of battery life, these headphones will keep you rocking out even on long rides.
- Open-ear listening: Hear it all. Bone conduction technology leaves ears open to ambient sounds.
- Sweatproof + durable: Built to work as hard as you do. A durable design repels sweat dust and moisture through any challenge.
- Music + calls: 6-hour battery life and dual noise-canceling mics make taking calls or listening to music effortless.
- Stability: OpenFit design equipped with a titanium frame allows for reliable stability on every adventure.
- Bluetooth 4.1: Reliable connectivity and multipoint pairing.
- PremiumPitch+™: A premium audio experience every time.
- EQ settings: Boosted bass and reduced vibration on-the-go.
- Battery Life: 6 Hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Charger: Micro USB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Microphone: Dual Noise-Canceling Mic
- Moisture Detector: No
- Frame: Partial Titanium
- Water Resistance: IP55 (Water-Resistant)
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless Range: 33 Feet
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.27 oz (36g)
- Titanium Headphones
- Drawstring Carrying Case
- USB Charging Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.