Create with passion. Design with purpose.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Produce unique illustrations, signage, logos and more – on Windows or Mac – and on the go with CorelDRAW.app™.
Collaborate with clients and colleagues using CorelDRAW.app to gather feedback from one or many reviewers.
Deliver exceptional results in less time, thanks to seriously productive tools for any type of output.
Create anything and everything
From manufacturing and engineering, to sign making, marketing, and more, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is enjoyed by diverse designers, industries, and businesses worldwide.
Extensive file compatibility
Compatible with over 100 graphics, publishing and image file formats, easily import and export a variety of project assets based on client-provided files or needs.
- CorelDRAW® 2020 - Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020 - Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager™ 2020 - Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ - AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app™ - Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE™ - Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR - RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit**, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
*CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 supports Windows 10, version 1903, 1909 and later versions which may be released during the lifecycle of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020. Variable fonts are supported on Windows 10 only.
**Features that use AI (Artificial Intelligence) require 64-bit applications. AI features are not supported in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 32-bit applications.