• Operating Systems: Office 2021 applications are only compatible with Windows 11 and Windows 10 and cannot be installed on another OS or on the same system as other editions of Office standalone applications/suites.
Microsoft Visio 2021 Professional | Turn complex ideas into clear visuals
With Visio 2021, teams can create, collaborate and share data-linked diagrams easily with ready-made templates and thousands of shapes, helping to simplify complex information. Quickly overlay data on top of your project. As underlying data refreshes, diagrams and data visualizations update automatically. Turn complex ideas into clear visuals. Work as a team to easily create and share data-linked diagrams to bring your ideas to life.
Support for Industry Standards
Visio’s huge shape library supports Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Specification and Description Language (SDL).
Easy data linking
Connect your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from common internal and external sources. Insert data graphics or use formatting to reflect changes in the underlying data in your diagram.
Simple, secure sharing
Share your diagrams from secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint (sold separately).
- Flexible editing: Change shapes in existing diagrams without losing your layout and shape connections, making it simple to adjust the look of your diagram without losing the work you’ve already done.
- Real-time presence indicators: See where co-authors are working in the canvas with a simple presence indicator for files saved in the cloud.
- Simultaneous teamwork: See who’s working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
- Supports multiple data sources: Visio supports Microsoft Excel workbooks, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation lists, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Exchange Server directories, Azure Active Directory information, and other OLEDB or ODBC data sources.
- Data-driven diagramming: Automatically generate org charts from data sources like Excel, Exchange, or Azure Active Directory.
- AutoCAD support: Ability to import DWG files, including enhanced file format support.
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor for PC
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
- Additional System Requirements: Internet access and a Microsoft account
*NOTE: Electronic delivery of this software may take 1-3 business days and end-user information may be required upon purchase (for registration).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.