The RSC Labs STEM Education Robot Kit is programmable toy that can be assembled into a multi-legged robot, caterpillar, and manipulator. The Kit has ten transmission forms such as; gear set, chain, rack, worm gear and differential, all made of safe to use eco-friendly material. A game-like graphical Interface structure makes programming the Robot easy to learn, but complex enough for advanced users.
- Engages student through playful learning to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level while having fun
- No previous coding experience is required, real coding transformed into an intuitive and easy to use drag-and-drop coding interface.
- With teacher training, getting started guides, and lesson plans, this solution is a great way to help build student’s confidence, strengthen their STEAM foundation, and set them up for success.
- This product requires batteries (not included).
- Brand: Onebot
- Assembled Product Weight: 4 lb
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIQIEDU#01
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.95 x 12.25 x 3.95 Inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.