Philips DPM6700 | PocketMemo Dictation and Transcription Set
Voice to text made easyâ© with superior recording quality. â©The Philips DPM6700 Dictation and Transcription Set allows you to turn voice into text even quicker than before. The PocketMemo voice recorder combines two microphones for superior audio quality with a robust yet lightweight ergonomic design. Together with the user-friendly software and convenient foot pedal, dictation and transcription has never been easier.â©â©
- Convenient push-button for professional recording control
- Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
- Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
The built-in microphones always deliver superior stereo audio recordings. The crystal clear recordings are perfectly suitable for speech recognition.
High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organization and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
Convenient push-button for professional recording control
The recorder is designed for single-handed operation of all recording and playback functions, allowing easy and quick file editing (insert, overwrite, append) via convenient push-button operation.
Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription
When plugged in, the dictation device automatically uploads your audio files directly onto the computer and into the SpeechExec dictation workflow.
SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
TThe SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
The foot control was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and day-to-day power users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain. Start, pause, rewind and fast-forward audio files with only a slight movement of the foot tip, keeping your hands free for uninterrupted typing. Magnetically controlled contact switches, rugged pedals and a waterproof design make it extremely durable and give the device and very long life.
Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
Lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
Your recorder comes with:
- PocketMemo voice recorder DPM6000
- Foot control ACC2330
- Stereo headphones LFH0334
- Memory card
- SpeechExec transcription software
- SpeechExec dictation software
- Rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Headphones: 3.5 mm
- Microphone: 3.5 mm
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- Memory card types: SD/SDHC, up to 32 GB
- Recording format: DSS (Digital Speech Standard), MP3, PCM
- Built-in microphones: 2 omnidirectional microphones for stereo recordingâ©
- Recording time (4 GB memory card): 700 hours (SP), 350 hours (QP), 50 hours (MP3), 27 hours (PCM Voice), 13 hours (PCM Stereo)â©
- Battery type: Philips Rechargeable Li-ion Battery ACC8100â©
- Battery capacity: 1000mAhâ©
- Battery lifetime: up to 30 hours of recording (DSS mode)â©
- Standby time: more than 200 daysâ©
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hoursâ©
- Foot Control Connectivity: USB plugâ©
- Stereo headphones style: Under chin
System requirements for Philips SpeechExec softwareâ©:
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processorâ©
- RAM: 2 GB (32 bit)/4 GB (64 bit)â©Hard-disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Frameworkâ©
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 Pro/Enterprise (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit), macOS 10.13/10.12 (Mac functionality may be limited)â©
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommendedâ©
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound deviceâ©Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox â©
- Free USB portâ©
- Internet connection for required software activationâ©