Aftershokz | XTrainerz
Take open-ear listening to new depths with Xtrainerz wireless MP3 headphones. Xtrainerz are an innovative solution for consuming audio in and out of the water while youâre cross-training toward your new PR. The open-ear design removes the limitations of traditional swimming headphones, and the 4GB memory stores up to 1,200 songs, allowing you to take Xtrainerz on any adventure; no wires, no devices, no limits. (Not Bluetooth compatible)
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- 4GB of built-in storage to hold up to 1,200 songs with full track and volume control at the touch of a button.
- Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files (not Bluetooth compatible).
- Enjoy eight hours of premium audio stroke after stroke.
- Fully waterproof (IP68 rated) to withstand complete submersion in up to 2 meters of water.
- Simply connect to a computer via the USB cradle to drag and drop your favorite songs.
- OpenFitâ¢ design ensures bud-free, pain-free listening.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability in and out of the water.
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Charge fully in two hours with the USB charging cradle.
- Audrey Saysâ¢ voice prompts guide users through power, play mode, and more.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 98 Â± 3dB
- Compatible profiles: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, FLAC
- Maximum charge voltage: 5.25 V
- Speed impedance: 8.50 Â± 20%
- Battery: Lithium
- Continuous play: Up to 8 hours
- Battery capacity: 183 mAh
- Charge time: < 2 hours
- Weight: 1.06 oz (30g)