Three-year battery life
Up to three years of battery life helps you save time, money, and the planet by practically eliminating the need to change batteries. An indicator light lets you know when the battery is low.*
*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Logitech Unifying receiver
The tiny wireless receiver stays in your notebook, so thereâs no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus you can easily add a compatible keyboard or mouse.Learn more about the Unifying receiver.
Youâll fly through documents and Web pages with a single spin. Click-to-click scrolling gives you the precision you need when navigating lists, slides, and images.Excited about hyper-fast scrolling?
Laser precision means youâll enjoy smoother tracking on just about any surface.*
*The laser sensor does not work on glass or mirrors.
Sculpted, right-hand design
The sculpted, right-hand shape with stealth thumb button guides your hand to a naturally poised position and places customizable control within your reach.Comfortable hands like comfortable mice.
- WindowsÂ® XP, Windows VistaÂ®, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Chrome OSâ¢
- MacÂ® OS X 10.4 or later
- USB Port
- 3-year Limited hardware warranty
- LogitechÂ® Marathon Mouse M705
- LogitechÂ® Unifying receiver
- LogitechÂ® Mouse & Keyboard Personalizer Software CD
- Quick-start guide
- 2 AA Batteries
- Mouse size: (height x width x depth): 2.6 x 4.3 x 1.6 in; 70.0 x 109.0 x 40 mm
- Mouse weight: 4.8 oz; 135 g
- Unifying receiver (height x width x depth): 0.6 x 0.7 x 0.2 in; 14.4 x 18.7 x 6.1 mm
- Sensing method : Invisible laser
- Resolution dpi: 1000
- Image processing capacity inches per second : 20
- Buttons: 8 (including horizontal scrolling including )
- Scroll Wheel : Yes ( fast scrolling function)
- Horizontal scroll : Yes
- Battery: 2- AA type batteries
- Battery life: 3 years maximum *
- Operation distance : about 32 ft; 10m
- Wireless system : Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Compatible OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Chrome OS
- Connection I / F: USB
*Depending on operating environment and condition.