Marathonâs new Weather Station with 3 remote sensors and atomic timing allows you to accurately monitor temperature and humidity in four locations in and around your house. The large display is highly legible, providing accurate information at a glance. The time is self-setting and self-adjusting using radio frequencies broadcast from NISTâs atomic clock. Easily choose between 4 time zones (PST, CST, MST, EST).
Taking advantage of the accurate timing, this unit also has an alarm feature. Each remote sensor is equipped with a digital thermometer and hygrometer, as well as an independent display. You can easily view the temperature and humidity on the remote sensor without having to return to the main unit. In addition to the atomic time and temperature and humidity from 4 locations, this weather station provides a reliable weather forecast for your specific location.
The main unit has a memory function, which stores the historical high and low information for both temperature and humidity. The main unit as well as the 3 remote sensors are all battery powered (batteries included), which gives you the freedom to place them in any location. Like most Marathon products, this weather station is backed by a two-year warranty.
- 3 REMOTE SENSORS: Each weather-resistant sensor is equipped with a digital thermometer and hygrometer with independent display
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING - Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST's colourado Atomic Clock
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY MODES - 12 or 24 Hour display formats with temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LARGE DISPLAY: Well-spaced data for very easy, uncluttered reading at a glance
- Pulls data from remote sensors to give accurate forecast for your exact location