Important Notice: This product is not compatible with Mac Operating Systems, it will only function on Windows Operating Systems.
If you need help organizing and coordinating your work and private life, Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business is your best option, offering the latest versions of Microsoft Office software â Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. Install it to your home or office PC and start generating great ideas now!
Purchase Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 Key Card from IT Factory today and take advantage of our lowest prices!
Technical Product Description
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 helps you easily complete day-to-day tasks, improving both your work and private life efforts, making your communication with others easier and giving you a variety of tools to speed up these processes. It boasts a simple and elegant look, with improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touch screen. Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, files, and photos are accessible anywhere you go.
You can work easily with many new features provided by Word 2013: insert an online video, open and edit a PDF file, and quickly manage pictures and diagrams.
The new version of Excel 2013 provides templates that handle setup and design of your worksheets for you, allowing you better focus on your information.
Easily transfer your ideas to compelling presentations with the new version of PowerPoint 2013, as it provides the new alignment, color-matching and other useful design tools.
Capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more with the latest OneNote 2013.
Automatically connect your Outlook 2013 to your Microsoft web mail account. It also helps you organize your schedule by syncing tasks and calendars.
- Type: Home and Business
- Includes updated versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook.
- Microsoft Word 2013 new features:
- The new Read Mode significantly improves your screen-reading experience, as the text reflows automatically in columns.
- Fewer menus with just the necessary tools for a task at hand contribute to a better focus on you content.
- You can open a PDF file in Word, managing it as you would your regular Word file.
- Convey your professionalism using various Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 new features:
- Provides a possibility of working on two workbooks at once, as it offers an option to open each in its own window.
- Some of the function categories (math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text) provide new and improved functions.
- You can visualize your data with the Recommended Charts button.
- Flash Fill uses tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data without formulas or macros which helps you easily format and rearrange your data.
- Get a preview of certain formatting options in the spreadsheet with the Quick Analysis feature.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 new features:
- Presenter View helps you easily adjust separate screens for the presenter (with notes) and the audience (just slides) to deliver the most efficient presentation.
- Smart Guides appear automatically as your pictures or shapes are close to even, informing you also when they're spaced evenly.
- More built-in codecs make sure you donât have to install them for certain file formats and it also supports more multimedia formats, and more high-definition content.
- To share your PowerPoint presentation with your audience over the web, simply send a link to it, or deliver it through the free Office Presentation Service.
- You can even give a PowerPoint presentation using your Tablet, as it allows you to easily switch between slides with finger gestures or use a virtual laser pointer.
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 new features:
- As you use OneNote to write on your touch-capable devices (Tablet PC, Windows 8 tablet or slate PC), you don't have to worry about legibility, as it automatically converts your handwriting to text.
- You can attach any file you choose to any part of your notes, and the file copy will automatically be stored in your notebook.
- It's possible to create, import and edit Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams within OneNote.
- Your OneNote files can be saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on other devices of your choice.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 new features:
- Use the People Card to merge more contact information into a single view, along with that personâs social network updates.
- When scheduling the time of your next appointment to your calendar, you can add local weather forecast and current conditions.
- Quickly reply to your emails with one click by typing your response in the Reading Pane.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality2
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Information Right Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.