Microsoft Office Professional 2013
The Microsoft Office Professional 2013 offers amazing user-interface and functionality enhancements to further increase your productivity. This Microsoft Office Professional 2013 is just perfect for both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems. It grants one PC the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher for you to experience the best MS Office has to offer. It helps you in simplifying your tasks and lets you enjoy more stunning user interface along with support for touch, pen, and keyboard. Using the new Microsoft Outlook, you can easily take advantage of receiving or managing email, scheduling, and task tools. The new Microsoft Access program even ensures that you can quickly create a remarkable database to organize accessible data in no time. If you are in need of standout publication templates and advertising designs, the toolset of the new Publisher won’t even disappoint you. And using the new Microsoft Excel, you can compute data and create spreadsheets precisely. Grab the Microsoft Office Professional 2013 for an all-out home or office productivity today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 32-bit and 64-bit support; offers amazing compliance to both versions of Windows Operating System configuration
- Latest MS Office versions; astonishingly packed with the newest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher versions
Create beautiful documents using the professional-grade tools of the Word2013. Now, you can easily add more polish and style to how you create your documents as it offers a better screen-reading experience, simplified document sharing, and alignment guides.
- New Read Mode; lets you easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images
- Document Sharing; allows everyone in your workgroup to see your documents online
- Alignment Guide; enable you to align charts, photos, videos and diagrams with your text for a more polished, professional look
Enjoy visualizing and analyzing your data with the Excel2013. Using the new Excel is a smart way of seeing your important information and understanding them with great depth. Giving you charts and tables based on your data, it simply makes your workload lighter. With just a tap, touch, and turn of your fingers, you can smoothly go through your information and quickly accomplish tasks.
- Recommended Pivot Table; enables you to quickly perform complex analyses by summarizing your data with previews of various pivot-table options
- Quick Analysis Lens; lets you apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click
- Simplified Sharing; allows you to save workbooks online on SkyDrive or SharePoint
Design your own exceptional presentations with the PowerPoint2013. More intuitive design tools and a cleaner look are what this brand-new PowerPoint offers. Now, it’s easier to hone the look that you want for your presentations as it offers a wide variety of themes and improved presenter tools. You can even work with your colleagues on the same presentation using a desktop or online versions of PowerPoint.
- Presenter View; provides an organized, behind-the-scenes tools for you to keep your audience focused
- Theme Variants; offers new wide-screen, design variations to make your presentations more unique and compelling
- PowerPoint Web App Coauthoring; lets you collaborate with your team using your desktop’s PowerPoint or PowerPoint Web App
Keep your own digital notebook for your travels with the OneNote2013. Wherever you go, you can now create, store, and access files with ease. Find yourself creating notes, sketching diagrams, recording lectures, and assembling them on one handy place. With just a simply click, you can easily save information that your family members, colleagues, or classmates can also work into.
- Your go-to notebook; enables you to gather typed and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and assemble it on one handy place
- Simplified Sharing; lets you share notes with friends by saving them online on SkyDrive or SharePoint
- OneNote Web/Mobile App; allows you to access notes from Windows Phone, iOS, and Android phones
Keep your contacts and meetings organized with the Outlook2013. Outlook is the best tool of the trade to keep your important contacts intact. Now, you can just go to one place to send emails and files from all of your email accounts. You can peek at your schedule, integrate multiple contacts, and let others view your own calendar. It even allows you to conveniently check on weather forecasts on the day of your trip, and to find important email messages, attachments, and contacts from the right people.
- Exchange ActiveSync Support, Navigation Bar, and Social Connector; allows you to communicate with other more effectively
- Peeks, People Card, and Calendar; enables you to manage your contacts and schedule with ease
- Search, Fast Filters, Context Commands, and Weather Bar; lets you find important info faster
Create professional-looking publications with the Publisher2013. The new Publisher improves the way you create brochures, newsletters, calendars, posters, and flyers as it offers a wide array of personalization tools. Now, you can add, change, and format pictures and texts with improved effects. You can even share and publish in the way that suits your audience best.
- Effects and Picture Background; lets you use texts, shapes, pictures, soft shadows, reflections, and high resolution backgrounds to make your work stand out and attention-grabbing
- Mail Merge and Mailings Tab; boosts the personalization of your newsletters, cards, and emails
- Simplified Sharing, Photo Printing, and Email; allows you to share documents through a cloud, save pages in a common picture format, and send the entire publication in an email message
Improve the way you run your business with Access2013. The new Access simply helps in creating and sharing custom data-centric applications online without the need for app development. Collaborative data-tracking needs like contact management, custom billing, and order tracking can now be easily and reliably solved by Access Apps. By just selecting the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on), you can build your own custom app without a sweat.
- Welcome screen lift-off, Table templates, and Support for Legacy Databases; enables you to easily customize an app using new and professionally-designed templates, and running it through your existing desktop databases.
- Standardized App Framework, Autocomplete control, and Drill-thru; makes navigating apps, accurately entering data, and digging into details so easy
- New Office App Model, Microsoft SQL Azure/Server, and Office 365 Deployment; lets you easily share data and control access to it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.