The BPR™40 portable two-way radio delivers reliable, intuitive communication through 8 channels and 2 programmable buttons. The high-/low-power option saves battery charge. Features such as nuisance channel delete and repeater talkaround make the radio a versatile, high-performance device. The BPR40 is part of the Mag One™ by Motorola radio portfolio. This affordable solution gives remarkable quality and value that is perfect for your business, and comes with a complete assortment of accessories to customize your radio.
Operates over 8 or 16 channels.
Allow versatile customization of radio.
Small, lightweight, yet sturdy frame is built to withstand everyday wear and tear.
Offers high-power or low-power option, to save battery charge.
Nuisance channel delete
Temporarily removes undesired channel from a scan.
Bypasses repeater and dispatcher for unit-to-unit communication.
Scans for higher-priority channel.
Filters out unwanted interference and enhances audio clarity.
- Performance Characteristics
- Estimated battery life: 8 hours (high power - 4W/5W); 11 hours (low power - 1W)
- Standard battery chemistry type: Nickel Metal Hydride
- Frequency range: VHF:150 - 174 MHz; UHF: 450 - 470 MHz
- 1 Watt: Yes
- Frequency band: VHF, UHF
- Adjustable power levels: Yes
- Coverage area: Programming Software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
- Power: 1W/4W (UHF), 1W/5W (VHF)
- 4 5 Watt: Yes
- Repeater capable: Yes
- Physical Characteristics
- Display: No Display
- Keypad: None
- Weight (with standard battery): 12.3 oz.
- Emergency button: None
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery): 4.21 x 2.28 x 1.46 in.
- Radio Features
- Number of channels: 8 or 16
- Private Line: 38
- CPS (Customer Programming Software): Yes
- Cloning: With cable
- Programmable buttons: Yes
- Digital Private Line: 83
- Mil spec: 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.