Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate
SpeechExec Pro Dictate provides you with a dictation management platform that unites voice recording, file routing, as well as speech recognition interfacing in one seamless solution. The dictation software provides you with easy-to-use functionality for organizing recordings clearly and transparently. Dictation files and documents can be automatically transferred via a company network, sent by email or uploaded onto an FTP server, depending on your requirements.
- Includes license for Speech Recognition integration
- The SpeechExec Pro V10 software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
- Philips SpeechExec Pro dictation software is the perfect companion for the SpeechMike dictation microphone. Control all recording features intuitively with your thumb.
- When plugged in, the Pocket Memo dictation recorder automatically downloads your audio files directly onto the computer. SpeechExec provides clear information about the current status of your dictation jobs. It lets you track your work and delivers real-time information, even if transcription is still pending or is already in progress.
- With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
- The seamless integration of Philips dictation recording devices and the direct interface to Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional speech recognition software guarantee superb audio quality, high recognition accuracy, and easy hardware administration.
- The .dss file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering outstanding audio quality for recorded voice, .dss files allow a high compression rate and reduce file size, network traffic, and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as client/patient name or document type, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization.
- File encryption and secure file transfer allow only authorized individuals to access your documents. The optional automatic backup function protects your data against accidental loss.
- The automatic software update option and the state-of-the-art web based licensing keep the SpeechExec Pro workflow software up-to-date at all times â without the hassle of having to check for a new version, download and install manually.
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 2 GB (32 bit)/4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 Pro/Enterprise (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit), macOS 10.13/10.12 (Mac functionality may be limited)
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound device Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB Port
- Supported speech recognition software: Nuance Dragon Professional 13/14/15 Individual/Group, Nuance Dragon Legal 13/14/15, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3, Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech, Danish. Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Recording format: .dss, .ds2, .wav
- Playback format: .dss, .ds2, .wav, .mp3, .wma
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.