Productivity on the go with a professional dictation solution
The Philips recorder app is designed to fit perfectly with the Philips SpeechExec software suite. Recording, editing, and sending dictation files from your Smartphone offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround times.
Easy-to-use touch screen control for intuitive operation
The display shows all recording functions, and the main interface allows the user to record and navigate within recordings. Additionally, users can prioritize a recording, define a keyword and/or a category, or simply edit the recording name. The clear user interface makes it fast and easy to find what youâre looking for. It guides you through the dictation and upload process quickly and intuitively.
File encryption for maximum security
To avoid people accidentally getting access to your audio files, the highly secure Philips Recorder for Smartphones optionally offers the capability to encrypt dictation files. In addition, the application can be locked via PIN code.
Express Recorder Mode for fast and simple dictation
Shake, record, send: the Express Mode is quick and easy. Shake to record, and shake again to save your recording or have it sent immediately to your SpeechExec Mobile server (only available for iPhone).
SpeechLive for secure online storage
SpeechLive takes dictation workflow to the cloud, with all its great benefits. Dictations can be safely uploaded and downloaded from anywhere in the world. End-to-end double encryption protects recordings from unauthorized access. SpeechLive works seamlessly with all Philips input devices, connects with SpeechExec software and adapts to your company's working structure.
File editing functions for professional recording control
The Philips Recorder for Smartphones takes full advantage of the touch interface. It offers editing functions such as insert, overwrite, and append for professional recording control.
Priority setting for processing urgent jobs first
With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
Attach photos to your audio files for increased data accuracy
Attach a photo directly to your dictations to increase the accuracy and validity of your dictation files. Attached photos are directly tied to your recordings.
SpeechLive status bar and filter function for greater efficiency
With the status bar you always know the exact connection status to your cloud storage. Your dictation and system status are now visible on one screen. Find dictations in your cloud storage within seconds. Simply filter dictations according to their status progress (pending, progress, finished) and enhance your efficiency.
Send your dictation files from anywhere in the world
The Philips Recorder for Smartphones turns your smartphone into a wireless digital dictation recorder. Record dictation files at home, in the office, on a plane, or anywhere you need to record and send voice files. The ability to send dictation files through wireless transfer decreases turnaround time and dramatically increases personal productivity.
Seamless integration into SpeechExec software for productivity on the go
With the Philips Recorder for Smartphones you can send recordings to your SpeechExec solution via email, FTP, SpeechLive or directly to your company network. The audio files will automatically appear in your transcribe to-do list.
File delivery via SpeechExec Mobile Server for increased flexiblity
The SpeechExec dictation recorder routes files to their defined target destinations using either SpeechExec Mobile Server, BlackBerry Enterprise Server or SpeechLive. Customers have the choice of either hosting their own Server or take advantage of the Philips SpeechExec Dictation Hub service which provides a SpeechExec Mobile Server hosted by Philips. By supporting up to five Mobile Server settings at different locations, the Philips Recorder for Smartphones guarantees highest flexibilty when dictating in different environments is a must. With SpeechLive, dictation files can be sent from anywhere in the world, independent of where you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- BlackBerry: Adaptive multi-rate (AMR/.amr)
- BlackBerry 10: Adaptive differential pulse-code modulation (ADPCM/.wav)
SpeechExec Enterprise BlackBerry client requirements
- Supported devices: BlackBerry Storm, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Curve series, BlackBerry Pearl series, BlackBerry 8800 series, BlackBerry Flip, BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Storm 2, BlackBerry Bold 2, BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10
- Operating system: Bold II: operating system version 5.x and 6.0, Bold 90xx: operating system version 5.x, 6.0 and 7.0, Curve II: operating system version 4.6.x to 5.x, Storm II: operating system version 4.7.x to 5.1.x, , Storm: operating system version 4.7.x to 5.1.x, Curve I: operating system version 5.0 and 7.0, Pearl: operating system version 4.3.x to 4.5.x, 8800: operating system version 4.3.x to 4.5.x, Flip: operating system version 4.6, Torch: operating system 6.0 and 7.0, Z10 and Q10: operating system 10.0 to 10.2
SpeechExec Dictation Hub BlackBerry client requirements
- Supported devices: BlackBerry Bold 2, BlackBerry Bold Touch, BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Torch 2, BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10
- Operating system: Bold 2: operating system 6.0, Bold Touch: operating system 7.0, Curve: operating system 7.0, Torch: operating system 6.0, Torch 2:operating system 7.0, Z10 and Q10: operating system 10.0 to 10.2
Mobile Server requirements
- Operating system: Server 2003 (32-Bit), Server 2008 (32/64-Bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-Bit), Server 2012 (64-Bit)
- Processor: Pentium 1.7 GHz or equivalent
- RAM memory: 1 GB
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Hard-disk space: 10 MB, 300 MB for SQL Express Server, 700 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, 50 MB per user for dictation files
- Web server software: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) or the Apache server
- Web server scripting languages: Active Server Pages (ASPX) or PHP
- DVD-ROM drive
BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) service software
- Working BES Service from Blackberry
- Standard configuration: Installation of third-party application on a BlackBerry Smartphone enabled
- Up to 256-bit file encryption
- Encrypted file transfer via SSL
- SpeechLive account (www.speechlive.com)
- Compatible with Philips SpeechExec dictation recorder for iPhone, Android and Blackberry10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.