Designed for small to mid-size workgroups, the imageCLASS D1650 All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon offers fast performance with minimal maintenance for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. The printer has an impressive print speed of 45 ppm at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and comes with a 550-sheet paper cassette and a 100-sheet stack bypass tray, which allow you to print a wide variety of different-sized documents up to 8.5 x 14". Featuring a platen glass, legal-sized flatbed scanner, you can also scan and copy images up to 8.5 x 14" at the same resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and for faxing documents up to legal size at 400 x 400 dpi the unit has a modem speed of 33.6 kbps and memory for up to 512 pages. Operation is made easy by an intuitive 5" color touchscreen, which can be customized to simplify daily tasks. USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity offer various options across a multitude of platforms, including printing from mobile and Cloud-based services and applications.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning from a smart phone or tablet to most iOS and Android devices. Supports Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Scans and converts documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass, duplex document feeder. Scanned files can then be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF.
- With Department ID Management you can control device access, restrict function use, and monitor usage.
- Two-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
- Holds up to three optional, separately purchased, 550-sheet cassettes.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified, Rated EPEAT Silver.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: 45 ppm
- Optical Scan Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- (ADF)- Auto Document Feeder: RADF
- Black & White Print Speed: 41 PPM & Up
- Certification & Standards: ENERGY STAR Certified
- Color Print Speed: 41 PPM & Up
- Copy Reduction or Enlargement: Copy Reduction: 25%, Copy Enlargement: 400%
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (cpm): B/W copying speed: 45cpm
- Depth in Inches: 18.3
- Document Feeder Capacity: 50 Sheets
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
- ENERGY STAR Compliant: Yes
- Fax Memory (MB, pages): 512 pages
- First Page Out (seconds): Approx. 6 Seconds (Letter)
- Height in Inches: 17.8
- Maximum Number of Copies: 999
- Media Types Supported: Thick paper, labels, colored paper, bond paper, thin paper, envelopes, recycled paper, plain paper
- Mobile Capability: Not Mobile Capable
- Mobile Printing Apps: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service
- Network Ready (Yes or No): Yes
- Number of Users: 11-15 Users
- Other Printer Features: Energy saver mode uses less than 1 watt in sleep mode
- Output Type: Black & White
- Paper Input Capacity: 650 sheets
- Photo Capable: Not Photo
- Print Speed (ipm): Up to 45 ppm (Letter)
- Printer Condition: New
- Printer Connectivity: USB, Wireless, Network Ready
- Printer Display (type or size): 5” Color Touch LCD
- Printer Driver Compatibility: Drivers & utilities
- Printer Fax Speed: 33.6 Kbps
- Printer Function: All-In-One
- Printer Language: PCL 6, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, UFRII, PostScript 3, PCL 5
- Printer Max Paper Size: 8.5" x 14" Legal
- Printer Memory: 1 GB
- Printer Output Capacity: Up to 45 ppm (Letter)
- Printer System Requirements: Windows 7 (or later) /Windows Server 2008 (or later) /Windows Server2008 R2 (or later) /Mac OS X v10.8.5 (or later)
- Printer Type : Laser
- Printer Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 2000 - 7500 pages
- Scan Resolution (maximum): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Series or Collection: imageCLASS
- Supported Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, Custom Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom
- True Color: Silver
- Weight (lbs.): 42
- What's in the Printer Box: D1600 Series Product, Cartridge 121 Black (5,000 Page Yield), Power Cord, Starter Guide, User Software DVD, Telephone Cable, Warranty Card
- Width in Inches: 19.4
- Wireless Ready: Wireless
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.