Creality K1 High Speed 3D Printer
Why the Creality K1 Series:
Fast, and faster! Max 600 mm/s!
- With an acceleration of 20,000 mm/s^2, the Creality K1 ramps up to 600 mm/s in just 0.03 seconds, making it up to 12 times faster than other FDM printers on the market.
- Combines the nimble Core XY with a 190g lightweight printhead for less motion inertia. Agile and swift.
Fast Heating Up and supports a variety of filament materials
- The K1 boasts a 23mm^3/s max flow hot-end, equipped with a ceramic heater for rapid heating and a dual-gear direct extruder delivering 50N of extrusion force.
- Titanium alloy heat break and copper alloy nozzles: It excels at temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius, supports a wide variety of filament materials and works great.
Easy Use and New User-Friendly Always!
- Fully Assembled: The printer shipped fully assembled. You just need to remove the packing foam and connect the touchscreen interface. This process shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
- Automatic Calibration and Self-Testing: The K1s embedded strain sensors generate an accurate leveling mesh, ensuring optimal print quality without the need for manual adjustments.
- Dual Cooling Fans: Both printers are equipped with dual cooling fans, one on the printhead with air ducts that cool the model directly, and the second auxiliary fan in the build chamber to enhance the cooling effect, allowing the printed model to harden before any stringing and warping can occur.
- Advanced filament sensor and support power loss recovery
- Flexible build plate and quick-heated heatbed
Simplified Slicing: Take advantage of Creality Print: 4.3, the latest slicer software designed specifically for the K1. With easy to use presets and streamlined slicing processes, achieve high-speed printing with variable line width and arc paths.
Smart Creality OS and Hardware: Experience the power of Creality OS, featuring a user-friendly interface that seamlessly syncs data and commands across various devices and add-on-modules. The dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU ensures high-speed printing, while the 8G ROM provides ample storage for up to 400 model files.
WiFi Connectivity and Remore Control (Optional): Connect the K1 to your network and enjoy the convenience of wireless printing. Control and monitor your prints remotely via Creality Print or Creality Cloud APP/WEB. Receive notifications on your phone or PC upon print completion or abnormalities. With the Creality K1, you can achieve lightning-fast printing speeds, exceptional performance, and seamless integration with advanced features. Let your creativity sore and explore new horizons in 3D printing.