GARMIN Epix Pro - Sapphire Edition 51mm Smartwatch – Titanium with Whitestone Band
Conquer every hour of the day with advanced training features, 24/7 health and wellness monitoring, and up to 10 days of battery life in smartwatch mode. See it all on a stunning AMOLED display and a new design optimized for smaller wrists.
Highlights:Long Battery Life
Get up to 31 days in smartwatch mode or up to 58 hours in GPS mode.
Built-In LED Flashlight
Variable light intensities and a red safety light give you greater awareness while you train in the dark and can provide convenient illumination when you need it. Strobe mode can even match your running cadence.
This feature measures your capability for running uphill and evaluates your progress over time based on your VO2 max and training history. It measures your running strength on steep ascents and running endurance on long ascents and provides a score based on your performance over time.
This feature measures your ability to sustain prolonged efforts and combines training data from all your athletic pursuits to help you understand how training impacts your overall endurance. This dynamic measurement uses your VO2 max, short-term/long-term training loads and other factors to gauge your fitness progress beyond just VO2 max.
Rugged by Design
The resilient athletic design features a bright 1.4" scratch-resistant sapphire AMOLED display, responsive touchscreen, traditional buttons and 51 mm fiber-reinforced polymer case with a titanium bezel and rear cover. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Knowledge Is Power
Your health and training data should be easy to interpret and provide actionable insight. Begin each day with a customizable morning report, and see a daily summary of health and wellness information. Use the training readiness feature - which looks at a variety of different health metrics to help you maximize your training efficiency and recovery - to prevent burnout.
Conquer Every Hour. One Minute At A Time
Visual Race Predictor
Get an estimate of what your pace could be for a 5K, 10K, half-marathon and marathon.
Plan race-day strategy with GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance.
See real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs on downloaded courses.
Get your equivalent running pace at the same effort on flat ground or when ascending.
From the moment you wake up, get a readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it's a good day to go hard - or take it easy.
Get insight, and know whether you're training productively, peaking or strained.
Gauge your performance with advanced training metrics such as VO2 max, training load and more.
Prevent burnout, and use this data to track and manage your exertion.
Daily Suggested Workouts
View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run or ride.
Know how long you need to recover before your next high-effort workout based on your latest training.
Prepare for your next race with training tips, personalized daily suggested workouts and more.
Wrist-Based Running Power
See how much power you're applying to the trail or road so you can manage effort and fine-tune training.
Get free adaptive 5K, 10K and half-marathon training plans from expert coaches.
Track Your Activities
Use preloaded activity profiles to get data and insight from your active pursuits. You can now track team sport activities such as soccer, football, racquet sports and more.
Track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata or custom workouts.
Follow animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts on the watch screen.
Backcountry Ski and Snowboard
Get ascent and descent data along with metrics such as cadence, stride length and grade.
XC SKI Dynamics
Measure exercise load when paired with an HRM-Pro Plus chest strap (sold separately).
Record the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached, distance traveled and more.
Create a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera with Surfline Sessions technology. Use the Surfline widget to see tide, wave height, wind and surf rating for each of the five nearest surf spots.
Track the details of your ride with specialized Grit and Flow measurements.
Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topographic maps, downloaded directly to your watch.
Get superior positioning accuracy with multi-band GPS while optimizing battery life.
Navigate your next trail with an altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass.
Multicontinent Topo Maps
Preloaded TopoActive maps from around the world keep your explorations on track.
View run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 preloaded ski resorts worldwide.
Golf Course Maps
Get preloaded full-color CourseView maps for more than 43,000 golf courses around the world.
Nextfork Map Guide
Navigate with a quick glance, and see the distance to the next intersection and the trail name.
Up Ahead Feature
Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead - such as aid stations - during a race.
Enter how far you want to go, and get suggested routes that will bring you back; even use TrendLine routing to find the best local paths.
Courses with Turn-By-Turn Directions
Create or find existing courses in the Garmin Connect app, or sync from your favorite third-party platforms and get turn-by-turn directions.
Get a customizable overview of your sleep, training outlook, HRV status, weather and more as soon as you wake up.
Gain a better understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance while you sleep.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate
The watch constantly samples your heart rate to help you gauge how hard you work during activities.
Pulse Ox Sensor
Track your blood oxygen saturation while you're awake or asleep, and gain awareness of how you're adapting to altitude.
Sleep Monitoring and Sleep Score
Understand your body's recovery with sleep score, breakdown of your sleep stages and detailed insights for improved sleep quality.
Jet Lag Adviser
Help to minimize the effects of jet lag with guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring
Track your body's energy levels to find the best times for activity and rest.
See if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
Health Snapshot Feature
Log a 2-minute session to record key health stats, then generate a report to share with your health care provider.
Altitude and Heat Acclimation
See how you're holding up to the current elevation or heat based on your health metrics.
Receive emails, texts and alerts on your watch when paired with your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Download songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts for phone-free listening.
Garmin Pay Contactless Payments
Breeze through checkout lines or transit systems with participating providers.
Safety and Tracking Features
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, your watch will send a message with your live location.
Keep track of up to 50 of your favorite stocks - right from your wrist.
Connect IQ Store
Add watch faces, data fields and apps to your paired watch.
View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life.
- Lens material: Sapphire crystal
- Bezel material: Titanium
- Case material: Fiber-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover
- Quickfit watch band compatible: Included (26mm)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Color display: Yes
- LED flashlight: Yes
- Display size: 1.4" (35.56mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 454 x 454 pixels
- Display type: AMOLED
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Battery life:
- Smartwatch: Up to 31 days (11 days always-on)
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: Up to 41 days
- GPS Only: Up to 82 hours (58 hours always-on)
- All Satellite Systems: Up to 62 hours (48 hrs always-on)
- All Satellite Systems + Multi-band: Up to 38 hours (30 hrs always-on)
- All Satellite Systems + Music: Up to 17 hours
- Max Battery GPS: Up to 145 hours
- Expedition GPS: Up to 27 days
- Charging method: Garmin proprietary plug charger
- Time/date: Yes
- GPS time sync: Yes
- Automatic daylight saving time: Yes
- Alarm clock: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Stopwatch: Yes
- Sunrise/sunset times: Yes
- Wrist-based heart rate: Yes (constant, every second)
- Daily resting heart rate: Yes
- Abnormal heart rate alerts: Yes (high and low)
- Respiration rate (24x7): Yes
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation: Yes
- Fitness age: Yes (in app)
- Body battery energy monitor: Yes
- All-day stress: Yes
- Relaxation breathing timer: Yes
- Sleep: Yes (advanced)
- Sleep score and insights: Yes
- Hydration: Yes (in Garmin Connect and optional Connect IQ widget)
- Women's health: Yes (in Garmin Connect and optional Connect IQ widget)
- Health snapshot: Yes
- Jet lag advisor: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Glonass: Yes
- Galileo: Yes
- Multi-frequency positioning: Yes
- SatIQ technology: Yes
- Garmin elevate wrist heart rate monitor: Yes
- Barometric altimeter: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Thermometer: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Pulse ox blood oxygen saturation monitor: Yes
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- Connect IQL Yes (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- On-device connect IQ store: Yes
- Smart notifications: Yes
- Text response/reject phone call w/text: Yes (android only)
- Calendar: Yes
- Weather: Yes
- Realtime settings sync: Yes (with garmin connect mobile)
- Battery saver: Yes (customizable low power watch)
- Controls smartphone music: Yes
- Plays and controls watch music: Yes
- Music storage: Yes
- Find my phone: Yes
- Find my watch: Yes
- VIRB remote: Yes
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Pairs with garmin connect mobile: Yes
- Stocks: Yes
- Garmin pay: Yes
Safety and Tracking Features
- Livetrack: Yes
- Group livetrack: Yes
- Live event sharing: Yes
- Incident detection: Yes (during select activities)
- Incident detection alert on phone: Yes (for wearables)
- Assistance: Yes
- Dual grid coordinates: Yes
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter: Yes
- Move bar: Yes (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal: Yes (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Calories burned: Yes
- Floors climbed: Yes
- Distance traveled: Yes
- Intensity minutes: Yes
- Trueup: Yes
- Move IQ: Yes
- Garmin connect challenges app: Yes (optional Connect IQ app)
Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Automatic rep counting: Yes
- Cardio workouts: Yes
- Strength workouts: Yes
- HIIT workouts: Yes
- Yoga workouts: Yes
- Pilates workouts: Yes
- On-screen workout animations: Yes
- On-screen workout muscle maps: Yes
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
HR zones: Yes
HR alerts: Yes
HR calories: Yes
% HR max: Yes
% HRR: Yes
Recovery time: Yes
Auto max hr: Yes
Morning report: Yes
Race glance/widget: Yes
HRV status: Yes
Training readiness: Yes
HRV stress test: Yes (with compatible accessory) (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels)
HR broadcast: Yes (broadcasts hr data over ant+ to paired devices)
Respiration rate (during exercise): Yes (with compatible accessory)
GPS speed and distance: Yes
Customizable data pages: Yes
Customizable activity profiles: Yes
Auto pause: Yes
Interval training: Yes
Improved interval: Yes (includes open repeats, intervals data page, rest screen and auto detection)
Advanced workouts: Yes
Downloadable training plans: Yes
Power modes: Yes (customizable in-activity battery settings)
HRM running pace and distance: Yes
Auto lap: Yes
Manual lap: Yes
Rest timer: Yes
Configurable lap alerts: Yes
Heat and altitude acclimation: Yes
VO2 max (run): Yes
VO2 max (trail run): Yes
Realtime stamina: Yes
Endurance score: Yes
Load ratio: Yes
Training status: Yes (improved)
Training load: Yes
Training load focus: Yes
Training effect: Yes
Training effect (anaerobic): Yes
Primary benefit (training effect labels): Yes
Improved recovery time: Yes
Daily suggested workouts: Yes (improved)
Custom alerts: Yes
Audio prompts: Yes
Finish time: Yes
Virtual partner: Yes
Race an activity: Yes
Auto multisport activities: Yes
Manual multisport activities: Yes
Course guidance: Yes
Garmin live segments: Yes
Strava live segments: Yes
Round-trip course creator: Yes (running/cycling)
Trendline popularity routing: Yes
Touch and/or button lock: Yes
Hot keys: Yes
Auto scroll: Yes
Activity history on watch: Yes
Physio trueup: Yes
Unified training status: Yes
- Available run profiles: Running, Outdoor Track Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor Track Running, Trail Running, Virtual Running, Ultra Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace: Yes
- Running dynamics: Yes
- Vertical oscillation and ratio: Yes
- Ground contact time and balance: Yes
- Stride length (real time): Yes
- Cadence: Yes (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Running power: Yes
- Grade-adjusted pace: Yes
- Performance condition: Yes
- Lactate threshold: Yes (with compatible accessory)
- Pacepro pacing strategies: Yes
- Run workouts: Yes
- Hill score: Yes
- Trail run auto climb: Yes
- Race predictor: Yes
- Foot pod capable: Yes
- Run/walk/stand detection: Yes
- Preloaded with 43,000 courses worldwide: Yes
- Yardage to F/M/B: Yes (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs: Yes
- Measures shot distance: Automatic (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard: Yes
- Custom targets: Yes
- Stat tracking: Yes (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Garmin autoshot: Yes
- Full vector map: Yes
- Auto courseview updates: Yes
- Green view with manual pin position: Yes
- Hazards and course targets: Yes
- Pinpointer: Yes
- Playslike distance: Yes
- Touch-targeting: Yes (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)
- Handicap scoring: Yes
- Tempo training: Yes
- Round timer/odometer: Yes
- Automatic club tracking compatible: Yes (requires accessory)
- Wind speed and direction: Yes (requires connection to garmin golf app)
- Virtual caddie: Yes
- Pairs with garmin golf app: Yes
- Tournament legal: Yes
- Green contours: Yes (with garmin golf membership)
- Outdoor recreation profiles: Hiking, Indoor Climbing, Bouldering, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Snowboarding, XC Classic Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Water Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Kayaking, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Wakesurfing, Tubing, Hunting, Kiteboarding, Windsurfing, Snowshoeing, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Motorcycling, Overlanding, Motocrossing, ATVing
- Outdoor recreation profiles (Contd.): Ice Skating, Boating, Sailing, Sail Racing, Jumpmaster, Tennis, Pickleball, Padel, Badminton, Squash, Table Tennis, Archery, Whitewater, Tactical, Disc Golf, Sailing Expedition, Obstacle Course
- Point-to-point navigation: Yes
- Bread crumb trail in real time: Yes
- Back to start: Yes
- Tracback: Yes
- Ultratrac mode: Yes
- Around me mode: Yes
- Reference point: Yes
- Up ahead: Yes
- Nextfork navigation: Yes
- Elevation profile: Yes
- Distance to destination: Yes
- Barometric trend indicator w/storm alert: Yes
- Climbpro ascent planner: Yes
- Vertical speed: Yes
- Total ascent/descent: Yes
- Rest timer (ultra run only): Yes
- Auto rest: Yes
- Future elevation plot: Yes
- Preloaded ski resort maps: Yes
- Downloadable cartography support: Yes
- GPS coordinates: Yes
- Sight 'n go: Yes
- Area calculation: Yes (via Connect IQ)
- Hunt/fish calendar: Yes (via Connect IQ)
- Projected waypoint: Yes
- Sun and moon information: Yes
- Xero locations: Yes
- Wind meter compatible: Yes
- Expedition GPS activity: Yes
- Tides: Yes (via Connect IQ)
- Tide glance: Yes
- Cycle map: Yes (routable cycling-specific street map)
- Available cycling profiles: Biking, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Gravel Biking, Bike Commuting, Bike Touring, eBiking, eMountain Biking, Indoor Biking, Cyclocross, Triathlon, BMX
- Alerts: Yes (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)
- Courses: Yes
- Power guide: Yes
- MTB Grit & Flow: Yes
- Bike lap and lap maximum power: Yes (with power sensor)
- Race an activity: Yes
- FTP (Functional Threshold Power): Yes (with compatible accessory)
- Power curve and % ftp workouts: Yes
- Compatible with vector and rally: Yes (power meters)
- Power meter compatible: Yes
- Advanced cycling dynamics: Yes
- Compatible with varia vision: Yes (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with varia radar: Yes (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with varia lights: Yes
- Speed and cadence sensor support: Yes (w/sensor)
- Available swim profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Swimming/Running
- Open-water swim metrics: Yes (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (swolf), calories)
- Pool swim metrics: Yes (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (swolf), calories)
- Stroke type detection: Yes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)
- Drill logging (pool swim only): Yes
- Basic rest timer (up from 0): Yes (pool swim only)
- Repeat on rest timer (pool swim only): Yes
- Auto rest (pool swim only): Yes
- Time and distance alerts: Yes
- Pacing alerts (pool swim only): Yes
- Countdown start (pool swim only): Yes
- Pool swim workouts: Yes
- Critical swim speed: Yes
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate: Yes
- Heart rate from external HRM: Yes (with HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim, HRM-Pro or HRM-Pro Plus) (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)
Kid Activity Tracking
- Toe-to-toe challenges app: Yes (optional Connect IQ Toe-to-Toe Challenges app)
- Smart trainer control: Yes
- Battery Info: Required, included
- Battery Material: Lithium ion
- Battery Type: Non-universal
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Color: Titanium
- Band: Whitestone
- 2 x 2 x 0.59" (51x 51x 15mm)
- Fits wrists with the following circumference:
- Silicone band: 5-8.26" (127-210mm)
- 3.1 oz (88g)
- Case only: 2.11 oz (60g)