Aftershokz | OpenComm Wireless Stereo Bone Conduction Headset
the open-ear design offers unrivaled all-day comfort on the road.
BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
through your cheekbones and enables an open-ear design.
AfterShokz pioneers bone conduction technology since inception.
AfterShokz has invented PremiumPitch, LeakSlayer, and Titanium
Fit technologies, etc. and is awarded 265 patents worldwide.
Benefiting people’s life in a unique way, AfterShokz bone
conduction headphones have won many awards including
Reddot, GoodDesign, IF, IDEA, etc.
WIRELESS FREEDOM BLUETOOTH® 5.0
NOISE CANCELING BOOM MICROPHONE
- Part number: ASC100
- Battery: Lithium polymer Battery
- Speaker type: Bone conduction
- Talk time: 16 hours
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Standby time: Up to 14 days
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB ±3 dB
- Charge time: 60 minutes
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dB ± 3dB
- Weight: 33 grams
- Compatible configuration files: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Warranty: 2 years
- Maximum charging voltage: 5.25 volts
- Water resistance: IP55 rated
- Speaker impedance: 8.5Ω±20%
- Battery capacity: 170mAh
- Wireless range: 33feet(10m)
- Maximum RF output power: 4dBm
- Frequency band: 2402MHz~2480MHz
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth®5.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.