Alango Hearlink Tv Transmitter For Assistive Listening
HearLink is a Bluetooth® transmitter that connects to the analog sound output found on most standard television sets and other audio devices. It sends the audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset.
HearLink is a Bluetooth® transmitter that connects to the analog sound output found on most standard television sets and other audio devices. It sends the audio signal directly to the paired BeHear NOW headset, thus eliminating ambient noises, room reverberation, and other types of sound interference which hamper intelligibility of speech and music appreciation.
The BeHear NOW headset can be connected to the HearLink TV transmitter and to a smartphone at the same time. It allows you to watch TV with the ListenThrough technology activated (passing through important ambient sounds via the headset), and also get/make phone calls.
MAIN FEATURES OF HEARLINK TV TRANSMITTER
- Supports low latency audio streaming
- Supports AVRCP commands (play/pause) for seamless operation with BeHear
- AutoON (automatic ‘power on’ if charged from the television set USB port)
- Battery operation for convenient use with portable players, mobile phones or computers
- Lightweight and compact
BLUETOOTH TV TRANSMITTER FOR ASSISTIVE LISTENING
- Model No.: BTI-015A
- Bluetooth version: V4.0, Class II
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth chipset: CSR BC8670
- Dual stream: Two BeHear headsets can be connected simultaneously to one HearLink
- Supported audio codecs: aptX™ Low Latency, aptX™ – first priority, for single user only SBC, ACC, MP3 – second priority, switch automatically for dual user option
- Battery run-time (between charges): Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Charging supply: 5VDC, ≥300MA
- Operating temperature: -10 – 55°C (14 – 131°F)
- Net weight: 14.5 grams (0.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 46mm x 33.2mm x 9.7mm (1.8 x 1.3 x 0.4 inches)