- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1740 MHz (OC mode)/ 1710 MHz (Gaming mode).
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144−hour Validation Program
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC® Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC® display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- Graphic Engine:: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Engine Clock:
OC mode : 1845 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming mode : 1815 MHz (Boost Clock)
- CUDA Core: 1536
- Memory Speed: 14 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
- Accessories: 1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
206 x 124 x 46 mm
8.1 x 4.9 x 1.8 inch
- Recommended PSU: 450W
- Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
- Slot: 2.3 Slot