We started out with fully multi coated optics to increase light for a brilliantly bright picture. Then we used BAK4 prisms to increase brightness even further. To guarantee the weather elements don't get in the way, we gave these Prime 10x42 binoculars our exclusive EXO Barrier lens coating to shake off water, dust, and debris. Next, we made them IPX7 fully waterproof to inspire confidence in the field. Finally, we gave them a full, transferable, lifetime Ironclad Warranty so you can buy with confidence.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Multiple layers of coatings on all lens surfaces increase light transmission and image brightness.
- Full lifetime Ironclad warranty.
- Includes padded neck strap and carrying case.
- Features attached front lens caps.
- Adjustable diopter to adjust to your eyes.
- Twist-up eye cups.
CONVENIENT CARRYING CASE
All Prime binoculars come with a belt-mountable soft case to protect your investment and make carrying effortless. Also in the box is a rear lens cap and a comfortable neck strap.
USE WITH OUR BINOCULAR HARNESS
The Prime 10x42 works well with our binocular harness, which eliminated neck pain by distributing the weight of the binocular to your shoulders, and also allows you to easily lift the binocular to eye level.
FULLY MULTI-COATED LENSES
The fully multi-coated lenses featured on the Prime binoculars provide incredible brightness and color, giving you an outstanding viewing experience.
BUILT-IN LENS CAPS
The Prime features built-in lens caps that protect your investment and won’t ever fall off.
EXO BARRIER TECHNOLOGY
Bushnell's exclusive EXO Barrier technology is featured on the Prime 10x42 binoculars, providing protection from dust, water, oil, and scratches.
CLASSIC CONFIGURATION, LOADED WITH FEATURES
The Prime features built-in lens caps that protect your investment and won’t fall off. With its completely waterproof construction and EXO Barrier technology, they won’t fog up in the most crucial moments. Pair that with the fully multi-coated lenses, brightness and color are increased for a vivid viewing experience
GAIN A NEW PERSPECTIVE WITH BUSHNELL BINOCULARS
Bushnell's binoculars deliver bright, clear, HD imagery. We offer a robust selection of hunting binoculars, compact binoculars, night vision binoculars, and more. No matter what you have your sights set on, you'll benefit from our 65+ year masterwork of ruggedness, clarity, and light transmission.
BUSHNELL. NEVER MISS
From finding the trail less traveled to perfecting your shot — you belong outdoors. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you.
- Item ID (SKU): BP1042B
- Product Name: Prime Binoculars, 10x42mm
- Adapts to Tripod: Yes
- Close Focus (m): 12ft / 4m
- Color: Black
- Display Type: 0
- Exit Pupil: 4mm / 0.157in
- Eye Relief: 19mm / 0.748in
- Eyecups: Twist-up
- Lead Free Glass: Yes
- Length: 5.2in / 132mm
- Lens Coating: Multi-Coated
- Magnification x Objective Lens: 10x42mm
- PC-3 Phase Coating: No
- Prism Glass: BaK-4
- Prism Type: Roof
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes, IPX7
- Weight: 23.3oz / 660g
- FOV (ft @1000yd / m @1000 m: 305 / 102
- Protective Lens Coating : EXO Barrier
- Dielectric Prism Coating: No
- Ultrawide Band Coating: No
- Lead Free Glass: Yes
- Locking Diopter: No
- Permafocus: No
- ED Prime Glass: No