Featuring large integrated ink tanks that produce approximately 7700 color pages or 6000 black and white pages, the PIXMA G1220 MegaTank Inkjet Printer from Canon is designed for people who need to quickly print both text documents and photos. The printer produces sharp images at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and pigment-based black ink helps keep small font text sharp and readable. Complementing its ink capacity and print quality is its efficiency, with the printer offering black print speeds of 9.1 ppm and 5 ppm for color.
The PIXMA G1220 supports several paper sizes from 4 x 6" to 8.5 x 14", and a long document print feature enables you to print documents and banners up to 8.5 x 47.2". Borderless printing is available for sizes up to 8.5 x 11", and dye-based colors offer rich and vivid colors with sharp details. For media handling, the printer comes with a rear input tray that holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, as well as a retractable output tray on the front.
- Maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Versatile hybrid ink system for crisp blacks and rich and vibrant colors
- MegaTank ink tank system for high volume use, produces approximately 7700 color pages or 6000 black and white pages
- Supports several paper sizes up to Legal, with borderless printing available for prints as large as 8.5 x 11"
- Rear input tray holds 100 sheets of plain paper or photo paper
- USB 2.0 connectivity