Cisco SPA508G | Comprehensive Interoperability VoIP Phone
The Cisco SPA 508G 8-line IP Phone provides small businesses a rich user experience with a monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications; HD voice for unsurpassed voice clarity; enhanced full duplex speaker phone for clear conversations across the desk; and an integrated switch port to connect your computer..
The Cisco SPA508G 8-Line IP phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Integrated Ethernet Switch Ports
The SPA 508G provides you with two switch ports that allow you to connect both your phone and computer to your network using a single Ethernet cable. When you plug your SPA 508G into any data jack on the network, the phone will maintain its profile, speed dials, and user settings. This eliminates the need for a technician if you need to shuffle equipment around. And by having the phone and the computer on the same cable, you will reduce your cost to add new users by minimizing the need for multiple cable drops.
Easy to use
The SPA 508G was designed to be used and operated with minimal end-user training. The phone has several lighted indicators that let users know when there is a message waiting for them, an extension is in use, a coworker is on the phone, or if they are on headset, speakerphone, or mute.
Below the backlight monochrome screen are four buttons that control digitally displayed soft keys. To reduce confusion and the need for additional buttons on the phone, these keys offer access to features that change based on the state of the phone: if you're on a call, off a call, on hold, or dialing, for example. There are also eight backlit buttons that can be used for speed dials, shared lines, or other functions. Dedicated buttons for voicemail, hold, and phone settings provide easy access to common features.
- Supports eight phone lines
- Full-duplex Speakerphone, headset, message waiting indicator, dynamic softkeys for phone functions
- 4-way navigation key to easily scroll through phone features, call history directories, and on phone applications
- Dedicated buttons for Mute, Headset, Speakerphone, Volume, Hold, Menu settings and Voicemail access
- Integrated Ethernet switch port to connect a computer and reduce cable cost
- HD Voice for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Support for up to two Cisco SPA 500S Expansion Modules, which provide an additional 64 phone lines
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Paper label for bottom four line buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP)
- 8 voice lines
- Ethernet Ports: 2
- High-Resolution Graphical Display: Yes
- PoE Support: Yes
- Body Dimensions: 8.42 x 8.35. x 1.73 in. (214 x 212 x 44 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.