Cisco SPA509G | Comprehensive Interoperability VoIP Phone
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA509G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA509G.
The Cisco SPA509G 4-Line IP phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA509G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Easy to use
The SPA509G was designed to be used and operated with minimal end-user training. The phone has several lighted indicators that let users know when there is a message waiting for them, an extension is in use, a coworker is on the phone, or if they are on headset, speakerphone, or mute.
Below the backlight monochrome screen are four buttons that control digitally displayed soft keys. To reduce confusion and the need for additional buttons on the phone, these keys offer access to features that change based on the state of the phone: if you're on a call, off a call, on hold, or dialing, for example. There are also four backlit buttons that can be used for speed dials, shared lines, or other functions. Dedicated buttons for voicemail, hold, and phone settings provide easy access to common features.
- For business or home office use
- Full-featured 12-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two CiscoÂ® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500
- Series for Small Business
- 12 voice lines
- Ethernet Ports: 2
- High-Resolution Graphical Display: Yes
- PoE Support: Yes
- Body Dimensions: 8.42 x 8.35. x 1.73 in. (214 x 212 x 44 mm)