Creality Ender 3 V2 has long been one of our favorites when it comes to affordable 3D printers. Sure, it is far from perfect. it offers a decent print volume, is easy to assemble and improve, and can produce high-quality prints.
- Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
- New UI & 4.3 Inch Color Screen: With a 4.3-inch color screen and a redesigned UI that prioritizes ease of use, the Ender-3 V2 is an ideal choice for beginners.
- Carborundum Glass Bed: Better adhesion when you need it, and easier to remove prints when cooled.
- Easier Maintenance: Pre-installed X and Y-Axis belt tension make it even easier to keep your machine printing at its best. Easily adjust belt tension to maintain accuracy performance.
- Extruder Knob: Swap filament in and out even easier.
- New Nozzle?Brass nozzle with heat resistance.
- Storage Toolbox: Forget where you put those tweezers or snips? Built-in compartment to store your 3D Printer essentials.
- Technology: FDM
- Build Size: 220*220*250mm
- Print Resolution: 100µm To 400µm
- Nozzle Diameters: 0.4mm
- Nozzle Count: ONE
- Max. Nozzle Temp: 255?
- Max. Print Bed Temp: 110?
- Printing Materials: PLA?TPU?ABS
- Filament Dia: 1.75mm
- XY-axis Precision: 0.012 mm
- Z-axis Precision: 0.004 mm
- Max Print Speed: 120mm/s
- Auto Levelling: NA
- Print Bed Removeable: NA
- Supported files: STL?OBJ?G-Code
- Camera: NA
- Connectivity: USB or SD CARD
- Machine size: 475*470*620mm
- Machine weight: 7.8kg