Digitech DOD410-14 BiFet Boost Pedal
The DOD Bifet Boost 410 (2014) from DigiTech is used to add a clean boost or a bit more grit to boost solos. This updated version of the original 410 pedal has a selectable buffer On/Off toggle switch. This switch affects the bypass state of the 410 Bifet Boost and gives it the flexibility to be used anywhere in your FX chain. Use it first in the chain with the buffer off so that the buffer won't affect fuzz pedals, or put it last in the chain with the buffer on to counter the signal loss of larger packed pedalboards.
The Bifet Boost can deliver a huge amount of output to hit the front of your amp and drive it into distortion. The DOD Bifet Boost also functions as an always on, touch-sensitive and dynamic, tone sweetener in conjunction with guitar volume knob usage practiced by experienced players. The DOD Bifet Boost also has True Bypass, LED, and a modern PSU jack.
The DOD Bifet Boost 410 offers independent Volume and Tone controls. Volume controls the amount of boost, and Tone allows for either bass or treble boost. True bypass allows your guitar tone to remain pristine even when the unit is off. This unit features a 9VDC power supply input.
- Up to 20 dB clean boost
- Selectable Buffer On/Off toggle switch
- True bypass
- 9 VDC power supply jack
- Crisp blue status LED
- Aluminum chassis
- Connectors: 1 x 1/4 phone jack, instrument input 1 x 1/4 phone jack, instrument output 1 x 9 VDC power supply jack
- Controls: Volume rotary knob Tone rotary knob On toggle switch
- Input Impedance: 3.9
- Chassis: Metal
- Power Supply: 9 V Alkaline dry battery PS0913DC power supply (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 4.68 x 2.63 x 2.25 (11.89 x 6.68 x 5.72 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 0.62 lb (0.281 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.