Unleash the next generation in power with the EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3 power supply. Based on the award winning G2 Series power supplies from EVGA, This power supply features 80 Plus Gold rated efficiency, and clean, continuous power to every component. The ECO thermal control fan system offers fan modes to provide zero fan noise during low load operations. This provides improved efficiency for longer operation, less power consumption, reduced energy costs and minimal heat dissipation. Backed by a 10 Year and Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3 is not only the right choice for your system today, it is also the best choice for your system tomorrow.
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50 - 60 Hz
- +3.3V @ 24A, +5V @ 22A, +12V @ 54.1A, +5Vsb @ 3.0A, -12V @ 0.5A
Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
Small Size Big Performance
A reduced size does not mean reduced performance with the EVGA SuperNOVA G3 power supplies. At only 150mm long, this makes these some of the smallest power supplies on the market today, while offering improved performance and features.
Next Gen Performance
Next-generation systems deserve next-generation performance. The EVGA SuperNOVA G3 takes the already efficient G2 series and makes it even better with improved efficiency and lower ripple. These power supplies are over 91% efficient!
EVGA ECO mode means the power supply is completely silent during low to medium loads. This is one quiet power supply!
Fully Modular Design
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow.
- Type: ATX12V / EPS12V
- Maximum Power: 650 W
- Fans: 1 x 130mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan
- Main Connector: 24Pin, +12V Rails Single
- PCI-Express Connector: 3 x 6+2-Pin
- SATA Power Connector: 6
- SLI: SLI Ready
- CrossFire: CrossFire Ready
- Modular: Full Modular
- Efficiency: 90% (115 VAC) / 92% (220 VAC - 240 VAC)
- Energy-Efficient: 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V
- Input Frequency Range: 50 - 60 Hz
- Input Current: 10A
- Output: +3.3V @ 24A, +5V @ 22A, +12V @ 54.1A, +5Vsb @ 3.0A, -12V @ 0.5A
- MTBF : 100,000 Hours
- Approvals: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS, Compliance with ErP Lot 6 2013 Requirement
- Max PSU Length: 150 mm
- Connectors: 1 x 24 Pin ATX, 1 x 8pin (4+4) EPS (CPU), 3 x 8pin (6+2) PCIE, 6 x SATA, 4 x Four-Pin Peripheral, 1 x Floppy
- PFC: Active
- SLI: Ready
- CrossFire: Ready
- SATA Power Connector: 6