REAL 6400 DPI OPTICAL SENSOR AORUS M3 boasts an enthusiast-grade 6400 DPI optical sensor (Pixart 3988) that gives you the optimal accuracy for competitive gaming. Adjustable in 50 DPI increments further allows you to make a seamless transition from your old mouse by fine-tuning to the level that precisely fits your play style. 20-MILLION-CLICK OMRON SWITCH The Japanese Omron switches on both buttons provide the most comfortable experience with crisp, tactile responses at your fingertips. The switches are also engineered to guarantee extended lifetime over 20 million clicks. RGB FUSION With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS Engine utility.
- Real 6400 DPI Optical Engine
- 20-million-click Omron Switch
- RGB Fusion-16.7M Customizable Lighting
- On-the-fly DPI Adjustment
- Anti-slip Rubber Grips
- Teflon Mouse Feet
LIGHT WEIGHT FOR PROFESSIONAL GAMER
The classic ambidextrous outlook combines with a lightweight design. Comfortable design and less than 80 grams, the player will not be injured even after a long training or competition.
REAL 6200 DPI OPTICAL SENSOR
AORUS M2 boasts an enthusiast-grade 6200 dpi optical sensor (Pixart 3327), capable of 220 ips and 30G acceleration, that gives you the ultimate accuracy for competitive gaming. Adjustable in 100 dpi increments further allows you to make seamless transition from your old mouse by fine-tuning to the level that precisely fits your play style.
50-MILLION-CLICK OMRON SWITCH
The Japanese Omron switches on both buttons provide the most comfortable experience with crisp, tactile responses at your fingertips. The switches are also engineered to guarantee extended life time of over 50 million clicks.
The ambidextrous design of AOURS M2 is comfortable either for claw or fingertip grip. Less than 80 grams and two sets of side buttons make it easy to control for players to control with either hand during game competition.
- Built for Interface: USB
- Tracking System: Gaming Optical Sensor (Pixart 3988)
- Sensitivity: 50~6400dpi with 50dpi increments (Default: 800/1600/2400/3200 dpi)
- Frame Rate: Up to 12500 frames/second
- Scrolling: Standard (3D)
- Maximum Acceleration: 50g
- Maximum Tracking Speed: 200 inches/ second
- DPI Switch: YES
- Switch Life (L/R click): 20 million times
- Cable Length: 1.8m matte black PVC cable / Gold-plated USB connector
- Dimension (L)128*(W)72*(H)43 mm
- Weight 100g (+-5%) without cableEVGA Precision X1