The Indo Rocker Board Training Package consists of a 33" X 16" wooden deck that has a "rocker" or "reverse-camber" bottom, 6.5” Original roller and the 14” diameter IndoFLO cushion. This package allows the user to place either the roller or the IndoFLO cushion under the deck, thus creating uniquely different user experiences.
While this model was designed to be an advanced board that was perfect for tricks, the addition of the IndoFLO cushion opens up this product to a variety of uses including injury rehabilitation, fitness training, use with a standing workstation adding an increased range of motion over the flat Indo Board decks.
- Advanced Indo Board riders will definitely want to try the NEW Indo Rocker Board. This board features full bottom rocker throughout the length of the deck.
- This results in a super loose feel that is perfect for pulling off advanced tricks. The new design does not require the traditional stops on the bottom of the board since the board naturally slows down as the roller nears the ends of the deck.
- This design is perfect for wakeskaters, snowboarders, skateboarders, and other advanced boardsports athletes that want to practice pulling off big spin type tricks.
- The Rocker Package also includes the Indo FLO Balance Cushion to provide a fluid transition with a totally unstable, free flowing platform. The Indo Rocker Board package is challenging, fun, and immediately beneficial in all aspects of core and balance training.
- Product Type: rocker
- Indo Board Package: Rocker + Roller and Cushion
- Color: Mahogany
- Material: No
- Deck size: 33” X 16” deck with non-slip grip coat applied
- Roller size: 6.5” diameter with 3 non-slip strips
- Cushion size (if applicable): 14” IndoFLO mouth-inflatable and adjustable
- Deck construction: 11/16” cabinet-grade, Baltic Birch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.