Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
This SATA III solid-state drive features a 2.5" form factor and measures in at 7 mm thick making for easy installation. Once installed, users benefit from a sequential read speed of up to 550 MB/s and a sequential write speed of up to 500 MB/s, making it easy to transfer even large files quickly and efficiently. Additionally, this Intel 545s SSD comes equipped with a variety of power-management features including SATA Link Power Management, Device Sleep, and Advanced Power Management to help reduce power consumption, as well as support for 256-bit AES encryption to ensure files remain secure.
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- 2.5" Form Factor
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Max Read Speed: 550 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 500 MB/s
- Advanced Host Controller Interface
- 64-Layer Intel 3D NAND Technology
- High I/O & Throughput Performance
- Consistent I/O Latency
- Thermal Throttling
Excellent value and performance make the Intel SSD 545s the right choice for new PCs or hard disk drive replacements.
Get reliable storage you can trust with the new Intel® SSD 545s, delivering uncompromising value and performance. With performance noticeably faster than a hard disk drive (HDD), you’ll get quicker boot and faster application load times. The 512 GB, 2.5-inch form factor easily plugs into your new or existing computing system.
Boost PC Performance
Replace your HDD with an Intel® SSD 545s and accelerate your computer performance immediately. With faster performance than an HDD, you'll see quicker boot-ups, more responsive applications, and quicker file transfers for less waiting and more doing.
Compared to a typical HDD, the Intel® SSD 545s minimizes the drain on your battery to reduce idle power consumption. When coupled with an Intel® Core™-based platform, the Intel® SSD 545s delivers further improvements in power consumption through the advanced power mode settings.
Intel is a leader in quality and reliability. Every Intel® SSD is subject to rigorous testing standards above and beyond the standard quality requirements. The Intel® SSD 545s supports AES 256-bit self-encryption to protect your data.
Easy Upgrade or Install
The standard 2.5-inch form factor fits easily into most PCs. With our Intel® Data Migration Software, copying data from your old drive to a new SSD is simple.
Industry Leading Innovation
The SSD 545s features 64-layer Intel® 3D NAND Technology, enabling higher capacities. The drive is a cost-effective and reliable replacement for traditional HDDs.
- Drive Capacity: 512.00 GB
- Drive Interface: SATA III (6 Gb/s)
- Random Read Speed: 75,000 IOPS (4 KB Files)
- Random Write Speed: 85,000 IOPS (4 KB Files)
- Sequential Read Speed: 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 500 MB/s
- Drive Type: SSD
- Form Factor: 2.5" (7 mm)
- Flash Memory Type: 3D V-NAND
- SMART Support: Yes
- TRIM Support: Yes
- Encryption: 256-Bit AES Hardware Encryption
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1.6 Million Hours
- Power Draw : 4.5 W, 50.00 mW (Idle)
- Operating Shock: 1500 G / 0.5 ms
- Operating Vibration: 2.17 G / 5 to 700 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
- Certifications: BSMI, CE, Kcc, Microsoft WHQL, RCM, UL, VCCI, as per Manufacture