• License: 1 User
- • Includes: Electronic Download delivered via email
• Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 or 10 (not compatible with Mac)
* Note: You cannot open company files which have been created/edited with Quickbooks Premier in Quickbooks Pro.
Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 (English) | The easiest most productive QuickBooks, ever.
The new QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2020 helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can be more productive. Simple to set up and use. Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, get reliable reports for tax time and import your data from a spreadsheet. Pro 2020 also helps you get paid faster than ever with new tools, like automated payment reminders.
Highlights & Features:
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Simple setup and easy to use
- Import your data from a spreadsheet
- Create professional estimates and invoices
- Download your bank transactions
- Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due
- Facilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers
- Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email
- Improve cash flow by giving customers increased visibility of their full balance owed
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2011 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Internet for registration
Integration with Other Software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 - 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2 -2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients.
- Transfer data from QuickBooks 2004-2019 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit) and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 or 64 bit)