The A400 SSD is an excellent choice for users who are looking to upgrade their system to an SSD. With incredible read/write speeds, it dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared with mechanical hard drives.
The A400 SSD operates quietly and is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices. Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities, the A400 SSD is designed to suit anyone's needs.
- Form factor: 2.5"
- SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) â with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities: 120GB
- Controller: 2Ch
- NAND: TLC
- Data Transfer (ATTO):
- 120GB â up to 500MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write
- 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
- Operating temperature: 0Â°C~70Â°C
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7â800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10â2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.