Kingston's Q500 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
- Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
10x faster than a HDD
With incredible read/write speeds the Q500 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
Q500 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities, Q500 is designed to suit anyone's needs.
Ideal for desktops and notebooks
Q500 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It's ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
- Product Family: Q500
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
- Rugged: Yes
- Drive Type: Internal
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Storage Capacity: 240 GB
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 500 MB/s
- Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 350 MB/s
- Endurance (TBW): 80 TB
- Height: 0.3"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Product Series: Q500
- Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Operating Power Consumption: 642 mW