The G432 Wired Virtual 7.1-Channel Gaming Headset from Logitech is designed to provide you with an immersive listening experience whether you're watching movies, listening to music, or playing games. With DTS Headphone:X technology, you'll be able to set up a virtual 3D environment for full, positional audio. This headset features a slim and lightweight design complete with rotating leatherette earcups, 50mm drivers, a 6mm boom mic, and a 3.5mm jack.
- 50mm Drivers
- Slim & Lightweight
- Rotating, Leatherette Earcups
- Built-In 6mm Boom Mic
50 MM DRIVERS
Big 50 mm audio drivers produce a complete, expansive sound for a more immersive gaming experience. Your favorite games will finally sound the way they're supposed to: Amazing.
BE HEARD LOUD AND CLEAR
Enhanced, enlarged 6 mm mic makes sure your squadmates can hear you. Flip-to-mute boom silences you when you don't want to be heard and folds up out of the way when you don't need it.
DTS HEADPHONE:X 2.0
Next-gen DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound ,powered by Logitech G HUB software, lets you hear enemies sneaking behind you, special ability cues, and immersive environments-all around you. Experience 3D audio that goes beyond 7.1 channels to make you feel like you're right in the middle of the action.
ONE HEADSET, ALL PLATFORMS
Your headphones work with your PC or Mac via included USB DAC or 3.5 mm cable, or with gaming consoles including PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™, Nintendo Switch™, and mobile devices via 3.5 mm cable.
BUILT FOR COMFORT AND ENDURANCE
Everything about these headphones is about comfort: The deluxe lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears. Ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience. Conveniently and quickly adjust volume on any platform with the ear-cup mounted volume wheel.
- Earpiece Design: Over-Ear (Circumaural), Closed-Back
- Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style: Headband, Wired
- Sound Field: 7.1-Channel Virtual Surround
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Driver Size: 1.97" / 50 mm
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (Passive) 5 Kilohms (Active)
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Controls/Microphone Location Controls: Earpiece (Side Unspecified)
- Microphone: Left Earpiece
- Foldable: No
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB
- Number of Mics: 1
- Diaphragm Size: 0.2" / 6 mm
- Mic Boom Location: Left Side
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 20 kHz
- Audio Connector to Source: 1/8" / 3.5 mm USB Type-A
- Cable Design: Single-Sided
- Audio Connector to Earpiece: x Hard-Wired
- Cable Length: 6.56' / 2 m
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7 or Later macOS
- Required Hardware: Available 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Mic Jack or USB Port
- Internet Connection: Required for Software/Driver Download
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.