Logitech Z523 Speaker System: Bring your sound to life
Unlike traditional one-directional speaker systems, Logitech speakers project sound evenly in all directions. No dead spots. You get the full listening experience--not just in front of the speakers--but everywhere in the room. Two satellite speakers deliver rich mids and crisp highs. The down-firing subwoofer with 6.5-inch pressure driver produces deep bass you can feel. RCA and 3.5mm jacks let you easily connect your Logitech Squeezebox network music player, gaming console, iPod or DVD player. 40 watts (RMS) of power fills the room with crystal-clear sound. And convenient on-speaker controls put complete bass and volume control at your fingertips.
Logitech 360-degree sound for an immersive sound experience, everywhere in the room
You don't just listen to music at your desk. Shouldn't your speakers deliver great sound no matter where you are in your room? That's not the case with most desktop speakers. They're designed to focus all the sound to one fixed âsweet spotâ directly in front of the speakers. Move out of that narrow sweet spotâsay, over to the couchâand details drop out. Your music starts to sound muddy.
Down-firing subwoofer with 6.5-inch pressure driver for deeper bass without distortion
You donât just listen to your games, movies, and musicânow, you can feel it.
Twice as nice
This is bass at its deepest bestâlow, big and clean. With the down-firing subwoofer, you can literally feel the bass at higher volumes. Deep thumps and rumbles make your gaming and movie watching more intense. And Logitech's 6.5-inch pressure driver completely eliminates distortion. So you hear clean, rich bass, even at window-rattling volume.
Integrated jacks for easy connections to music, game and movie players
This speaker system is engineered to play nice with your other entertainment equipment. RCA jacks and a 3.5 mm input make it a snap to plug in your Logitech Squeezebox network music player, gaming console, iPod or DVD player. There's also a headphone output, so you can listen in private whenever you want.
40 watts of power for big, rich, detailed sound
You've got a room full of friendsâand the power to fill it with full-out music. Go ahead. Turn up the volume. Your bass notes will boom. Your high notes will sing. A full 40 watts (RMS) of power will do right by your party mix with big, crowd-pleasing 360-degree sound.
Convenient on-speaker controls put volume adjustment at your fingertips
Sometimes you're in the mood for soft jazz. Other times you're ready to crank up a night of serious high-octane rock. Either way, the on-board controls put total volume and bass control at your fingertips (you know, just in case the neighbors come knockin').
- System requirements: Windows - WindowsÂ® XP, Windows VistaÂ® or WindowsÂ® 7 (Sound card or 3.5 mm audio out); Mac - Mac OSÂ® X 10.3.9 or later (Sound card or 3.5 mm audio out)
- 40 watts (RMS)
- Frequency response: 35 Hz â 20 kHz
- Satellites: 2 x 9.5 watts (RMS) (into 4 ohms, @1kHz, @10% THD), Integrated volume & bass control
- Subwoofer: 21 watts (RMS) (into 6 ohms, @100Hz, @10% THD)
- Input connections: Stereo RCA, 3.5 mm primary input, 3.5 mm auxiliary input
- Output connections: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Drivers: Satellites - 2 inch dome drivers; Subwoofer - 5.25-inch down-firing subwoofer with 5.5-inch pressure driver
- Dimensions: Satellites - 11.6 inches x 3.4 inches x 5.2 inches (19.5 cm x 8.6 cm x 13.3 cm); Subwoofer - 10 inches x 9 inches x 9.5 inches (25.6 cm x 23. cm x 24 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.