Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Shipping Details
Our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction See Details
* This is a Final Sale Item - no returns or cancellations once shipped.
Master 60,000 BTU Battery Propane Forced Air Torpedo Heater
We know you need your equipment to work as hard as you do. Trust Master's All-New Battery-Powered Propane Forced Air Torpedo Heater to get the job done. It will warm up to 1500 square feet of your shop, barn, construction site, or wherever you need powerful, dependable heat. Users can choose between a battery, or traditional plug to power the unit, delivering unbeatable portability and the ability to take the heat wherever you need it. Master built for power.
- Duo power compatibility, runs on either battery or electric cord power.
- Continuous electronic ignition keeps unit running in breezy conditions.
- Runs up to 10.5 hours on full 20lb propane cylinder and electric cord power.
- Battery not included
- 10-foot LP cylinder hose and regulator included
- Assembled Depth (in inches): 19
- Assembled Height (in inches): 13
- Assembled Weight (in lbs): 11
- Assembled Width (in inches): 7.5
- Packaged Depth (in inches): 20
- Packaged Height (in inches): 15
- Packaged Weight (In lbs): 14
- Packaged Width (in inches): 11
- Area Heated (Sq. Ft): 300 or Greater
- Colour Family: Yellow
- Country of Origin: CN-China
- Features: Portable, Quiet Operation, Thermostat, Battery, Automatic Shutoff
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heater Type: Forced Air
- Voltage (volts): 120 Volts_120 Volts