Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 brings a new set of technologies, features, and services to Exchange Server.
Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange 2016 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2016 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud. The Enterprise Edition can scale to 100 mounted databases per server.
- 1 User CAL
- MOLP: Open Business
- Single Language
- Compatibility: PC
- Localization: Microsoft Single Language
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Business License
- Model: 2016 Enterprise User CAL
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Line: Microsoft Exchange Server
- Min Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit) , Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter RTM or later , Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1 , Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 , Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter , Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard , Windows 8 64-bit Edition
- Peripheral Interface Devices: 1024 x 768 monitor resolution , Network adapter
- Platform: Windows
- Category: Office applications
- Installation Type: Locally installed
- Subcategory: Office applications - groupware
- Licensing Pricing: Volume
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.