Microsoft Outlook 2016 | Get more done on the go
Outlook 2016 will help you stay more connected and productive with a clear, unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and files. Go beyond the basic email tasks to get more done wherever you are with Outlook on your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet and Android™ phone.
A more powerful inbox
Get more done with robust, powerful features that help you focus on the emails that matter most.
All-in-one calendar management
Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders.
Best with Office
Work with and share Office attachments from your computer or from the cloud.
Find what you need—fast
Outlook provides Keyword & People suggestions as you type and surfaces recent search queries to save time with frequent searches.
- Upload and share attachments from OneDrive and OneDrive for Business—without leaving Outlook.
- Create Groups to discuss, collaborate, and share files and notes with others.
- Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices.
- Shared calendars—schedule meetings and respond to invitations with ease.
- Required Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Required Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Required Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Required Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.