Find out why Microsoft Windows 7 Professional is regarded by many users as the best version of the Windows platform. Enlist the help of Win 7 Pro when it comes to your PC needs. Enjoy the full benefits of this platform both at home and at the office.
Purchase Microsoft Windows 7 Professional at IT Factory's lowest price and synergize your home and business life today!
Technical Product Description
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional is a platform created for users who use their computer both at home and at the office. While it contains all features of Home Premium edition, it provides the user with other useful applications as well, such as Domain Joining, which is an ideal choice for logging into office's corporate network, Windows XP Mode, which helps run Win 7 on old software, and Microsoft's Backup and Restore Centre, which the user can use to back up to a home or business network.
- Platform: Windows 7
- Version: Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional contains all features of Home Premium edition and introduces some business-oriented applications as well.
- The user can customize their Windows by changing themes and taskbar programs according to their preference.
- The software ensures quick start of system's programs and easy access to frequently used folders and documents.
- The user can enjoy the improved and simplified system navigation, by using new features, such as Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
- The user can easily create a home network and connect their device to a printer by using the HomeGroup feature.
- Internet Explorer 8 browser provides the user with a great web surfing experience.
- The user can watch and record television on their computer via Windows Media Center.
- The software's Domain Joining feature allows the user to connect securely to their office's corporate network.
- Windows XP Mode ensures that old software that's incompatible with Windows 7 runs as if it is running on XP.
- The software provides the user with Backup and Restore Centre and ensures easy data recovering with automatic backups to the user's home or business network.
General system requirements
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.