Microsoft Word 2019 | Bring out your best writing
Bring out your best writing with Microsoft Word 2019. Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art-editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. Select a phrase and find relevant information from the web within Word with the Smart Lookup feature. Invite others to edit the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to track feedback, turning iterations into conversations.
Bring out your best writing
Going from a blank page to a polished document is easier than ever. Explore your topic and add what you want—with a properly formatted citation—in one click with Researcher.
Co-author with anyone anywhere
Revert to earlier drafts with Word’s version history. Use comments and track changes to show your suggestions and text, layout, and formatting adjustments. Share with one click to invite others to edit or view a document, and easily manage access to it and see who’s working on it.
Work the way you want
Customize your writing with natural formatting tools that make it easy to create impressive documents. Open a PDF in Word and edit it like a Word document, then save it as a PDF or Word document. Find the right Word command fast. Just type what you want to do in the “Tell me what you want to do” box and Word takes you right to the command you need.
Perfect your resume to land a dream job
Resume Assistant, powered by LinkedIn, helps you craft a more compelling resume in Word. See real work experience descriptions and top skills for the job you want, and customize your resume based on millions of LinkedIn job listings. Then apply to jobs or quietly let recruiters know you’re open to new opportunities on LinkedIn.
- Jumpstart your documents - Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in over 40 categories.
- Collaborate on shared projects - Office Online combines commonly used Office features and real-time co-authoring capabilities so teams at work and school can collaborate on shared documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Connect with experts - See what’s new and get classic tips and editors' tricks to help you create, edit, and polish documents like a pro.
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz, 2-core processor for PC; Intel processor for Mac
- Operating System: Windows 10 for PC; Mac OS for Mac
- Memory: 4 GB (64bit), 2 GB (32bit) RAM for PC; 4 GB RAM for Mac
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB available disk space for PC, 10 GB for Mac
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution for PC, 1280 x 800 for Mac
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration for PC
- Additional System Requirements: Internet access and a Microsoft account
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.