The Speaker/Microphone for your walkie-talkie clips on your lapel so you're free to talk without holding your radio. Just clip it to your lapel, click the push-to-talk (PTT) button, and speak into the device. Its ergonomic, easy-to-grip design is more convenient than handling the radio itself making conversation easy. Perfect for skiing, backpacking, and snowboarding.
- Handy speaker/microphone is compatible with the Motorola Talkabout T8500, 9500 and EM1000 series
- Talk and listen without handling your 2-way radio
- Clips onto lapel or jacket for convenient use
- Push to talk (PTT) button
- Single pin and boom microphone
- Compatible with standard single pin Talkabout models like FR50, FR60, SX700R, SX800R, T270, T280, T289, T5100, T5200, T5300, T5320, T5400, T5410, T5420, T5600, T5620, T5700, T5710, T5720, T5800, T5820, T5920, T5950, T6200, T6210, T6220, T6250, T6300, T6320, T6400, T6500, T7200, T8500, T8550, T9500, T9550, MR350, MR356, MJ270, MR355, MH230, MC220, EM1000 and all new Motorola FRS & GMRS radios.
- Motorola Spirit GT/GT+ and TalkAbout Walkie-Talkies
- Motorola EM1000, FV5xxx, FV6xx, FV7xx, FV8xx, T55xx, T65xx, T7xxx, T8xxx, T9xxx, SX, MJ, MH and MR Series radios
- Compact Size
- Single pin plug for Motorola GMRS/FRS radios
- 360 degree rotating clothing clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.