Motorola Solutions has developed a line of wireless call buttons that communicate instantly with two-way radios so customers can reach staff immediately and know that help is on the way. The CB300-D is a 900 MHz digital call button compatible with Motorola radio series DLR and DTR. In retail, call buttons can enhance coverage in strategic locations by alerting staff who carry radios that customers need help at secure displays, pick-up counters, dressing rooms, and more. In other enterprises, call buttons can save time and provide efficiencies in nearly any operations that need security, access control, and service alerts. One-year battery life.
- Digital 902-928 MHz Call Button
- Covers up to 300,000 Square Feet
- 7.55 in. High x 4.92 in. Wide x 2.15 in. Deep
- Sends Pre-Programmed Audio Messages
- Works with Motorola DLR and DTR Radios