Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. A powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
- Core/Memory : Boost Clock / Memory Speed, 1620 MHz / 12 Gbps
- DL-DVI-D x 1 / DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting
NVIDIA GPU Boost 4.0
Boosts the card's clock speed in real-time based on the target temperature. If the card is running below the set target temperature, GPU Boost 4.0 will increase the clock speed to improve performance. The target temperature can be reset depending on your preference so you can have the card run more quietly for everyday tasks and older games and run at full tilt during intense high-resolution gaming sequences.
With Ansel, gamers can compose the gameplay shots they want, pointing the camera in any direction and from any vantage point within a gaming world. They can capture screenshots at up to 32 times the screen resolution and then zoom in where they choose without losing fidelity. With photo-filters, they can add effects in real-time before taking the shot and they can capture 360-degree stereo photospheres for viewing in a VR headset or Google Cardboard.
NVIDIA's parallel computing platform enables an increase in computing performance by harnessing the parallel nature of GPU processing. CUDA-compatible applications can assign intensive parallel computing tasks such as real-time video rendering to the GPU to process, which frees up the computer's CPU to run other tasks.
When used with a monitor that has G-SYNC hardware installed, the monitor's refresh rate will sync and lock with the graphics card's output frame rate. Establishing this sync removes tearing and stuttering which can result from conventional fixed-screen refresh rates. This is especially important for gaming in stereoscopic 3D. An additional benefit of G-SYNC is reduced lag so gamers will benefit from the improved command response time as well.
- API Supported: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.6
- Number of Monitors Supported: 3
- Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Chipset Line: GeForce
- Chipset Series: GTX 16
- Chipset Model: GTX 1650
- GPU Boost Clock: 1.62 GHz
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR6
- Bus Width: 128 bit
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 1
- HDMI: Yes
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
- DVI: Yes
- Total Number of DVI Outputs: 1
- Dual Link DVI Supported: Yes
- Number of DVI-D Ports: 1
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
- Platform Supported: PC