Boost your business's network switching capacity with the GS310TP S350 Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Managed Switch from Netgear. Boasting a switching bandwidth up to 20 Gb/s and a packet forwarding rate up to 14.8 Mpps, the GS310TP comes equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two Gigabit SFP ports. The eight Gigabit Ethernet ports support PoE+ (Power over Ethernet), ideal for transmitting data and power over a single cable, with a total PoE budget of 55W. 802.1x support helps to ensure secure access for authorized users, while 802.1p-based prioritization helps to optimize network performance by prioritizing business-critical traffic. A web-based UI allows for remote management, while the switch's fanless design helps to ensure quiet operation.
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation.
- L2/L3/L4 Access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication.
- QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p, and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based.
- Auto "denial-of-service" (DoS) prevention.
- IGMP snooping and querier for multicast optimization.
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation.
- Port mirroring for network monitoring.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings.
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues.
- Easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI available in English, German and Japanese.
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring.
Mounting options include wall mounting, desktop mounting, and under-table installation. The fanless 8-port model is designed for quiet operation, ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
Dedicated SFP Fiber Uplinks
Provides fiber uplinks without sacrificing any downlink Gigabit ports. The 2 SFP ports provide not only redundant uplinks, but also build dual redundancy via a trunked uplink with link aggregation and failover.
Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)
Provides optimal power reduction for ongoing operation cost savings.
Advanced per Port PoE controls
Remote power management of PoE-connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. wireless APs, IP security cameras, secure access door locks, and IoT devices).
Provides granular network access control including L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs).
Advanced Security Features
RADIUS 802.1x port authentication (EAP), port-based security by locked MAC, and DHCP snooping help to prevent external attacks and block malware, while allowing secure access for authorized users.
Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization, Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization, and port-based ingress and egress rate limiting help to optimize network performance and offer better delivery of mission-critical traffic such as voice and video.
Auto-VoIP, Auto-Voice VLAN, and Auto-Video VLAN
Automatic Voice over IP prioritization (Auto-VoIP) simplifies most complex multi-vendor IP telephone deployments either based on protocols (SIP) or on OUI bytes (default database and user-based OUIs) in the phone source MAC address, prioritizing VoIP streams (both data and signaling) over other ordinary traffic, and enabling correct egress queue configuration. Similarly, Auto-Video VLAN enables IGMP snooping to minimize broadcast streams.
Facilitates fast receiver joins and leaves for multicast streams. Save cost and improve network efficiency by ensuring multicast traffic only reaches designated receivers without the need of an extra multicast router.
Ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on the switch, thereby improving the security of your converged network. This allows sensitive phone conversations to stay private while helping to ensure surveillance video clips can be forwarded to their designated storage device without leakage or alteration.
Ensure IP address allocation integrity by only allowing DHCP messages from trusted DHCP servers and dropping malformed DHCP messages with a port or MAC address mismatch.
Dynamic VLAN Assignment (RADIUS)
IP phones and PCs can authenticate on the same port but under different VLAN assignment policies. Users are free to move around and enjoy the same level of network access regardless of their physical location on the network.
Dual Firmware Images
Allows for transparent firmware updates with minimum service interruption.
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) PoE+, 2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit SFP
- Layer Services Supported: Layer 2 Support
- Supported Protocols: IGMP Snooping, IPv4, IPv6, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, MAC Filtering, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3
- Queuing: Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward
- Jumbo Frames Support: 10,000 Bytes
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K
- Multicast Groups: 256
- VLAN Groups: 64
- Security Features: DoS Attack Prevention, Kensington Lock Support, RADIUS Authentication
- Access Control List: 100
- SNMP Support: 1, 2c, 3
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.1ab, 802.1d, 802.1p, 802.1q, 802.1s, 802.1w, 802.1x, 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3ad, 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3az, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3z
- Latency: 3.4 to 4.2 µs
- Forwarding Rate: 14.8 Mpps
- Switching Bandwidth: 20 Gb/s (Non-Blocking)
- Priority Queues: 8
- Packet Buffer: 512 kB
- Flash Memory: 32 MB
- Processor: 500 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Power Draw: 69.3 W (Active), 3.3 W (Idle)
- DC Input Power: VDC at 1.25 A
- PoE Power Budget: 55 W
- Power Supply Type: External
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 95%
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°F / -28 to 21°C
- Storage Humidity: 95%
- Operating Altitude: 10,000' / 3048 m
- Storage Altitude: 10,000' / 3048 m
- Certifications: BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, EN 60950-1, FCC, RCM, UL, VCCI, as per Manufacturer
- Cooling System: Passive
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1,081,119 Hours
- Indicator Lights: Link/Activity, PoE, Power, Speed