Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 | + FREE SpeechMike Premium Air (Push Button)
Dragon Medical Practice Edition is a locally-installed, affordable, real-time speech recognition solution that helps clinicians dictate in their own words anywhere in the EHRâfaster and more accurately than ever before. Dragon Medical Practice Edition allows clinicians to securely capture the patient story more naturally and efficiently to speed productivity, support thorough documentation and ease EHR usability.
- Medical vocabularies and acoustic models tuned for the way clinicians speak
- Regional accent support
- Simplified interaction with EHRs
- Dragon Medical template library
- Smart configuration
- No internet connection required
- Recognition analytics
The final word in speech recognition
Powered by our next generation speech engine, NuanceÂ® DragonÂ® Medical Practice Edition 4 achieves 99% accuracy out of the box without voice profile training. Dragon Medical is the go-to speech recognition solution for more than 10,000 healthcare facilities and 500,000 physicians worldwide. Our solutions ensure 300 million patient stories get told accurately every year.
When doctors speak, your EHR listens
Physicians and other health care providers navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patientâs electronic record and spend less time typing or clicking in the EHR. Clinicians can document patient stories more completely for improved documentation.
Made for small practices
Designed and priced exclusively for independent practices with fewer than 24 physicians, Dragon Medical Practice Edition gives clinicians access to uninterrupted, high-quality speech recognition even where reliable internet is not widely availableâall with dynamic microphone adjustment and no profile training.
Dictate within applications and EHR textbox fields, or use the Dragon dictation box to compose contentâinsert auto-texts, navigate template fields, dictate and editâand transfer text with a simple voice command. Use voice to interact with websites and web-based applications.
Reliable security and unwavering availability
Dragon Medical Practice Edition supports HIPAA requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB (8GB recommended)
- CPU: IntelÂ® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1 & 7; Windows Server 2016/2012/2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphoneâsee support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.