Nuance Power PDF Advanced 2.0
The smart PDF solution for serious business
- Power PDF Advanced 2 makes it easy for businesses to gain control over PDF documents and advanced workflows. The new Power PDF Advanced 2 has even better abilities to create, convert, edit, assemble, sign, fill forms, and securely share so you get more done, your teams work better, and the IT people can stay focused on the enterprise.
Collect information from forms
- Power PDF supports all the PDF forms you can create or download from the web that are required to get business done. You can also export information contained in filled-in forms so you can search and analyse data using popular file types like XFDF, XML, TXT and CSV.
Custom stamping and signing
- Power PDF has stamps for every conceivable requirement including dynamic stamps. Bates stamping enables you to create custom profiles for stamping information into headers and footers. Signature tools let you put your mark on every document.
Every lawyer’s best friend
- Use the Power PDF Converter assistant to convert legal pleadings into PDFs with stamp and line numbering options. You can also redact documents and create table of contents for collections of PDF documents.
Because there’s always one more edit to make.
- Perform smarter searches
- Perform intelligent Looks Like Search™ search to find content so you can quickly make changes to things like phone numbers, email addresses and Social Security numbers via an alphanumeric pattern.
Side-by-side document comparison
- Quickly identify differences between two versions of a document with a side-by-side comparison tool that accurately highlights changes in text and visuals and provides a summary report of all changes.
Voice-controlled note taking
- Included Dragon® Notes speech recognition requires no additional software and allows you to quickly and accurately capture notes within your PDF by speaking them instead of using the keyboard.
Network and cloud connected, and still secure
- Enhanced document security
- Use enterprise class digital rights management software from FileOpen or Microsoft RMS. Add passwords with secure 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption and permission controls to protect document viewing, printing and modifications as you wish. Use the advanced redaction capabilities to automatically inspect documents and remove sensitive data for safe, secure document sharing.
Network file sharing
- Access documents through your secure document repositories on your network or in the cloud with OpenText eDOCS, iManage Work (formerly HP WorkSite), Livelink, OpenText Enterprise Connect, NetDocuments, Worldox, EMC Documentum, Xerox DocuShare, Therefore, HP Trim, Office 365 and SharePoint Document Management Systems (DMS).
Connect directly to cloud accounts
- Access documents anytime, anywhere through the web or mobile devices when you save PDFs in the cloud by connecting directly to your account in Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.