Nuance Power PDF 2.0 Standard | The #1 Alternative to Adobe Acrobat
Nuance Power PDF Standard makes working with PDFs a pleasure, thanks to powerful yet intuitive tools for creating, converting, editing and sharing PDF files. It’s the #1 alternative to Adobe Acrobat, and the PDF editor that Digital Trends called “phenomenal.”
Why Nuance Power PDF Standard 2.0?
- 1. Compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 and touch-enabled input.
- 2. Save any webpage from Internet Explorer, Chrome & FF to PDF with hyperlinks preserved.
- 3. Create PDF files directly from Office 2016 via ribbon add-ons.
- 4. Auto proofread and correct any spelling errors from scanned documents.
- 5. A new, powerful “Find A Tool” that lets new users quickly find the feature they need.
A clean, familiar look
If you’ve worked with Microsoft Office, the intuitive and uncluttered interface of Power PDF Standard will make you feel right at home.
Effortless file conversion
Quick, accurate document conversion from Word and other formats and back again. Batch processing makes converting multiple files a breeze.
Collaboration made simple
Tools business teams need to annotate, mark up, secure and compress PDFs are built in, to make working as a group easier than ever.
Freeware doesn't get the job done
The seemingly free PDF-editing solutions on the Web come with a cost. “Freemium alternatives don’t boast useful tools like built-in merging, advanced annotation options, and an expanded font selection,” according to Digital Trends, which praises Nuance Power PDF for “the ability to create interactive PDFs in nearly any Windows application,” “document access available through various Cloud services,” “advanced search functions,” and more.
The accuracy you deserve
Whether you’re creating PDFs from paper documents, or converting PDF files to common formats like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, “close enough” accuracy isn’t good enough. Power PDF Standard uses Nuance’s leading OCR technology, the industry’s best conversion technology, to deliver the most accurate versions of your documents—even reproducing complex layouts with columns, tables, and graphics.
- CPU: A computer with a Intel® Pentium® 4 , higher or equivalent processor
- Disk Space: 700 MB of free hard disk space for application files; additional space required for temporary
- OS: Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit Edition. Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition. Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit Edition. Windows 7 SP1 32-bit or 64-bit Edition
- RAM: 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- Sound card is optional for the functionality of the supplied Text-To-Speech Engine
- Noise-cancelling headset microphone is needed for using the Dragon Notes feature
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, Dragon Notes and obtaining live updates for the program
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If not detected, it installs with the product
- DVD-ROM drive (required to install from disc)
- License: 1 User / 1 Device
- Perpetual License
- Download (delivered electronically)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.