The other end of the recorder features a stereo pair of omnidirectional microphones that have been optimized for capturing speech. Active noise cancellation helps reduce handling noise to improve intelligibility and a low-cut filter switch helps remove infrasonic energy such as from HVAC systems. A threshold can be set to turn the recorder on and off.
Selectable modes such as for language learning, pocket recording, conferences, negotiations, and memos optimize the performance of the microphone and internal DSP for the intended application. An integrated LCD display provides visual feedback for organizing files and monitoring battery life, while a file splitting function helps make large files more manageable.
A one-touch record button instantly starts recording, even from the powered off position to ensure critical information is recorded. A Voice Balancer algorithm helps make the volume of voices recorded from different distances more consistent, which is especially useful when recording conferences or business meetings.
Variable playback speeds between 0.5 and 2x allow for faster transcriptions without shifting the pitch of the speaker's voice. A "Starting Character" mode can be engaged to pause and re-start the recording three seconds back to ease with transcription or for repeating a word while learning a foreign language. Transport controls enable you to skip ahead in the recording by 10 second skips. An integrated clip allows the recorder to rest and record from within a shirt or coat pocket for discrete recording applications without any sounds or light coming from the recorder.
Identifies the difference between a voice and a rustling sound and suppresses the noise only
Allows you to silently and quickly activate the recording with one-touch, even in your pocket thanks to the REC slide switch. This allows you to start recording without making the other party self-conscious as well as record in an instant with just a touch, so you never miss a recording opportunity
USB Direct Connection
Lets you connect directly to a PC simply by removing the cover. This allows you to easily exchange data between PC without the need for cable or software as well as recharge the unit from the PC without taking out the battery. It also allows the unit to be used as a USB storage device
Four Recording Scene Modes, Including "Pocket Mode"
Allows you to choose optimum recording settings according to specific scenes
Search Files Quickly with "Date Search" Function
Helps you select the target file easily and conveniently. You can access this function by holding down the Menu/Scene button, When the Intro Playback function is on, it will playback the first few second of the file. This is even more useful when used together with the "Date Search" function
New Noise-Cancellation Function
Strongly cuts out background noise recorded with the voice
Voice Balancer Function
Makes smaller voices louder and ensures that louder voices stay below a given level, providing playback where everyone can be heard clearly
Create Meeting Minutes Efficiently with "Transcription Mode"
Allows you to create minutes or notes from your meeting recordings. While you transcribe, you would frequently repeat play and stop to check the content. Therefore when you resume, the recorder will automatically playback 3 seconds before, so that you can check the contents you need. On the other hand, fast forward will be preset to 2.0x so that you can conveniently skip the silence. Also, since the volume level of a speaker tends to differ in a meeting, the Voice Balancer helps to normalize the audio level.
- Type: Digital
- Mode: Stereo
- Recording Format: LPCM; MP3; WMA
- Bit-Depth: 16
- Bit-Rate: 128 Kbps - 32 Kbps; 5 Kbps
- Sample Rate: 22.05kHz
- Recording Time: PCM Stereo: 12 Hours Recording in LPCM Format; MP3 Stereo: 66 Hours Recording in MP3 Format; WMA Mono: 258 Hours Recording in WMA Format; WMA Mono: 1620 Hour Recording in WMA Format
- One-Click Recording: Yes
- Voice Activated Recording: Yes
- Microphone Type: Internal Stereo - 2 Elements
- Microphone Sensitivity: High/Low
- Pickup Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 10 kHz @ 22 kHz Sample Rate / 16 Bit LPCM; 50 Hz - 17 kHz @ 128 kHz Sample Rate / 128 kbps MP3; 50 Hz - 13 kHz @ 32 kHz Sample Rate / 32 kbps WMA; 50 Hz - 3 kHz @ 5 kHz Sample Rate / 5 kbps WMA
- Playback Formats: PCM (WAV); MP3; WMA
- Bit-Rate: None
- Speaker: Yes
- Speaker Size: 10 mm
- Power Output: 90 mW
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Tuner: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Display Size/Type: LCD
- Equalizer Settings: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Indicators: Power, Low Battery, Recording
- Erase Protect: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Message Folder: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Voice E-Mail Function: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- On Screen Clock: Yes
- Safety Lock: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Search: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Battery Type: 1 x AAA
- Battery Life (approx.): Recording: 24 Hours @ 22 kHz 16 Bit LPCM; Recording: 27 Hours @ 128 kHz 128 Kbps MP3; Recording: 33 Hours @ 32 kHz 32 Kbps WMA; Recording: 50 Hours @ 5 kHz 5 Kbps WMA; Playback: 23 Hours @ 22 kHz 16 Bit LPCM; Playback: 28 Hours @ 128 kHz 128 Kbps MP3; Playback: 29 Hours @ 32 kHz 32 Kbps WMA; Playback: 29 Hours @ 5 kHz 5 Kbps WMA
- Power Adapter: None
- Internal Memory Installed: Flash Memory - 4 GB
- Compatible Memory Cards: None
- Connectors: 1/8" mini Female Headphone Out
- USB: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- System Requirements: Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): .67 x 5.12 x .67" (17.02 x 130.05 x 17.02 mm)
- Weight: 1.32 oz (37 g)
- Package Weight: 0.35 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.1 x 5.1 x 1.8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.