AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. Panamax’s SP8-AV eliminates voltage irregularities and protects your AV system.
- 8 Outlets
- Telephone Line Protection
- Surge Protection
- Cable/Sat Protection
- Power Status LED.
- In / Out Telephone Connectors.
- In / Out Coax Connectors for Cable/Sat.
- Six (6)ft, Power Cord with Right Angle 45 degree Offset Plug.
- Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- Ground OK LED.
- 8 AC Outlets Provide Power Proection with Transformer Spacing Between Outlets.
- ON / OFF Power Switch and 15A Circuit Breaker.
Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): 500V
Thermal Fusing: Yes
Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 1125 Joules
Response Time: < 1 ns
Peak Impulse Current: 60,000 Amps
Wires Protected: 1 Line (3, 4)
Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
Fuseless / Auto-reseting: Yes
Clamping Level: 260V
Capacitance: 30pf (approx.)
Universal Coaxial Protection
- Shielded: Yes
- Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- Frequency Range: OMHz – 2.2 GHz
- Connections: Female “F”, Gold Plated
- Clamping Level: 75V
- Bidirectional: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.