Philips DVT2810 | VoiceTracer Audio Recorder
Turn your recordings into text quickly, easily and accurately. Record documents and notes on the move in high quality. Back at your desk, simply connect the recorder to your computer, transfer your files and let the included software automatically turn your speech into text.
- Two high-fidelity microphones for outstanding audio quality
- Stereo MP3 and PCM recording for clear playback and easy file sharing
- Speech recognition software eliminates the need to type up documents
- Automatically transcribe your recordings, up to three times faster than typing
8 GB internal memory for up to 88 days of recording
Capture and store up to 88 days of continuous recording thanks to the 8 GB of internal memory.
Rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery for extra-long recording
The high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery can be easily charged through a standard USB C jack. This guarantees extended battery life for extra-long recording up to 36 hours, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Large color display for clear recording status information
The large color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see and read everything at first glance. The clear user interface supports seven languages and is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Voice activation for hands-free recording
Voice-activated recording is a convenient feature for hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- Speech Recognition Software (software product key with download link)
- USB-C cable
- Quick start guide
- Headphones: 3.5 mm, impedance 16 Ohm or more
- USB: type C, high-speed USB 2.0
- Display Type: LCD color display
- Built-in microphone: 2 omni-directional microphones for stereo recording
- Recording formats: MPEG1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM (WAV)
- Built-in memory capacity: 8 GB
- Built-in memory type: microSD
- Battery type: built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 36 hours of recording (MP3, 8 kbps)
- Rechargeable: yes
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
System requirements (software)
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64 -bit), Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 R2
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD, 2.2 GHz or later
- RAM memory: 2 GB (32-bit)/4 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 4 GB
- Sound card: capable of supporting 22 kHz 16-bit recording
- USB: free USB port
- Internet connection for download and activation
- Supported speech recognition languages (software): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.