- Turns your mobile voice recorder into an interviewing microphone
- Unidirectional microphone is ideal for capturing good quality sound and clear voice
Philips 9171 Interview Microphone
Don't miss a word with this great interview microphone from Philips. works great with all digital pocket memos ( digital portable recorders)and the conference recording system 0955.
- The sensitive electric condenser picks up every acoustic details for perfect sound reproduction and studio quality.
- The handy plug-in microphone turns your mobile voice recorder into an interviewing microphone.
- The total Philips solution will produce outstanding results in all situations.
- Recording the speakers voice only, the unidirectional microphone is ideal for capturing good quality sound and clear voice.
- Durable and premium quality materials qualify the hands free headset for extended use.
- The included wind shield greatly improves sound quality by preventing unwanted and disturbing noise
- Philips 9171 Interview Microphone
- Connector: mono, 3.5 mm
- Frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 680 Ohm ±20 %
- Sensitivity: 76 dB ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Type: electret condenser microphone
- Phantom supply voltage: 1.5–9 V
- Directivity: unidirectional
- Green specifications
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS): yes
- Lead-free soldered product: yes
- 2 wind shields: yes
- User Manual: yes
- Design and finishing
- Color(s): silver
- Material: full metal body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.